Rugged clothes are in fact a rare item

I’m out of rugged clothes after barely more than a month of tc19. It’s a 1* farmable item but they aren’t as available as they should be. A province where you’re most likely to farm rugged clothes; you might get one every 3 or 4 runs at a level. You can’t even buy bundles of rugged clothes in any offer. SGG has messed up here. At the very least, make them purchasable.

2 Likes

Im playing for three Month now and have 1900 rugged clothes and starting tc19 today.
That is 1900 ÷ 90days =21,1 rugged clothes a day. And i only farm 7-7 for about 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I had 3500 rugged clothes when I started using Tc19. They run out fast. Considering that when you reach tc19 you’ll be looking at 5* heroes to level; and a 1* feeder hero is only worth 180xp… rugged clothes need to be more available. It costs me 100k food and 10 feeders to get a quarter of a level for a 5* hero. This is unbalanced. If tc19 plus food for a 5* is so expensive, at the very least I shouldn’t be running out of rugged clothes with no way to get more. It’ll take me a month to farm like 30 rugged clothes. That’s worth maybe a level and a tiny bit on a 5*

1 Like

As the math Shows i got 22,1 rugged clothes in a day. So 30 in a Month for you seems not right.
Esp. when you farm 7-7

Typical 7-7 run above.

1 Like

How often do you run tc19?

22 rugged clothes a day in close to nothing… 22 rugged clothes ensures 22 minutes of TC19 functionality , meaning 22 1* feeders… that is nothing… TC 19 is intended for mass production, not 22 1* a day… It took me 6 month of extensive farming to gather 3000 rugged clothes, which I’m going to lay waste in under a month… Not the best deal… @SWEG is right…

1 Like

I guess that is “the math”

Hmm maybe i use it different i guess. I always use it to get a running on start on the first couple tiers of a hero. Normally only producing 1 to 200 1* at most due the high ham cost. Roughly do that 2 to 3 times a week so only ends up being 400 to 600 a month and i seem to farm more than that apparently since I’ve yet to run out of rugged clothes. Due to the high ham cost, i never thought this camp was supposed to be run massively or consistently but sparratically. Maybe that’s just me

Currently:

6 Likes

Oh lol i missed his first response somehow

Oops

Sure, it’s a real problem.

And it’s not the only one… same with gloves and compass…

I understand that u have to wait, that its a game in a long run , but 4 stars is the key of the game.

I’m totally blocked in the game, for a few weeks now … impossible to get gloves.

And i don’t want to buy 32$ packs…

Matter of perspective… I got almost 10 million ham stashed away and the stockpile grows every day, so right now ham is not a problem for me. 5* heroes and ascension mats are…

So what amount is a good one then?
2x tc11 = 24 feeder + 21 from tc19 and what ever
you got from swords and backpacks on the way in a day.

So about 60 feeders a day.

Edit: oh and plus the feeders you get from completing stages.

If a player doesnt have ascension mats to max a hero, what’s the rush to level it?

Everyone is missing something else… I got 7 pairs of gloves but only one compass, I also have four 4* heroes closing in to 3/60… decisions, decisions… :grinning: For me it’s going to be Grimm. Li, Sabina and Kelile will have to wait for compasses.

I run 4 camps

Tc11 for recruit bank

Tc2 for 2*

Tc20 for food storage(chance to get that magni I’ve always wanted)

Flex camp tc1/tc19

I rarely run out of recruits, feeders, ham, and if i run out of a certain mat(backpack, sword, or rugged clothes) i simply convert it to runnin a camp i do have mats for or i turn into another tc11 temporarily(very rare occurence, don’t remember last time it happened)

Maybe I’m nuts and this method is completely illogical. But it works for me.

And yes i do farm more at times due to my job with long periods of down time, I’ll spend some gems on farming. I also buy the fast lane pack when it’s available. But these seem to just merely make up for the times i waste flags(sitting at full during work hours or sleep hours) so i don’t think money is the key here. Just time and strategy.

3 Likes

No rush… No 5* yet… mats are closing up for all elements, but as I said, no compasses… This is why I have such large stockpiles…

1 Like

Once you start leveling 5* it’ll change. Then you’ll be complaining about rarity of Damascus blades/tomes and complaining about commonly getting gloves/compasses(from experience). Sometimes it’s fun to watch other players progress and go through the game with exact same complaints i once had.

3 Likes

Oh! Just give me the 5* to use my damascus blades (6) on and I’ll be eternally grateful! :wink: I’ll get TC20 in about a month or so, hopefully that will solve this problem in a few month. Not as great on tomes, but still got some of those too.

2 Likes

If you look at the Data collected for 7-7.

0.35 rugged per WE
0.13 Backpacks per WE
0.12 swords per WE

So if you use all your daily Energy in 7-7 you get 50 rugged cloth , 18 backpacks, 17 swords per Day.

1 Like

I farm 8-7 and 2-1-9(starting to change to 2-1-7 and 2-1-8 due to advice from a friend)

Pretty much all i farm outside of elemental chests or advancing in season 2(which I’m behind on)

I don’t have any hard data collected. I judge the effectiveness of my farming choices based on my current priorities being met and seeing consistent satisfactory progress. As long as my tc’s stay goin, I’m happy. If i start focusing more on events then I’ll want my forges to stay going and tc’s will take a back seat.

The data I’ve seen collected by others is pretty awesome work though. Takes a lot of organization and effort to do it effectively(effort i can do, organization not so much)