šŸŽ… Rudolph: Santa's Challenge 2019 ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

You people are cruel, feeding your reindeer as dinner! LOL, maybe you will have a different menu next time, LMAO!

This group probably would eat whaleā€¦

I had a question for yā€™all. Iā€™m a relatively high end player with a mature bench. How many Rudolphs would you keep? I had one from last year, and I had him in a 3* red death squad with a lone Namahage and Nashgar. But since I levelled up my other Namahages after running out of reds, my Rudolph (and Nashgar) have been benched for the triple Namahage death squad.

I have three Rudolphs now and am leveling up a second one. Should I keep my third or feed him?

His super low defense just sucks. Heā€™s so fragileā€¦

I know a lot of people swear by Namahage for Challenge Event mono teams, but Iā€™ve tended to prefer Rudolph and Squire Wabbit.

So even though I have three of Namahage maxed, Iā€™ve tended to use 2x Squire Wabbit, Rudolph, and 2x Namahage.

With Hawkmoonā€™s Costume now, she gets the slot from one of the Namahageā€™s, and if I pick up another Rudolph, I plan to replace the last Namahage in that team with him.

So I personally have good use for two ā€” at least unless I get more of Squire Wabbit in the spring.

A third one would depend on whether you have Squire Wabbit, and whether you aim for 4* mats from Rare Challenge Events.

But I also donā€™t like eating Seasonal Heroes, since theyā€™re hard to come by. So Iā€™d personally keep a third just in case either way.

1 Like

Oh, I really, really want Rudolph. :slight_smile:

New player here, almost free to play, so just looking to expand my 3* heroes, since IĀ“m not quite able to ascend 4*stars anyway. IĀ“ve been saving up all my Epic Hero Tokens and have 13 so far. \o/

I was wondering, according to the calendar here: Calendar | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom , the Christmas Event, does that still start on December 1? Is that when I can get a chance to summon Rudolph, too, then?

I apologize if I wrote in the wrong thread, I got a ā€˜warningā€™ asking me if I wanted to revive the topic, but, it seemed over the top to make a separate thread for this question, so I hope I did it right!

Never too early to get into the Christmas Spirit either, is itā€¦ :smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Last year i think it started early December. I was lucky to get Santa, Rudolf, and Buddy from free tokens. Iā€™m excited to see the new heros for this year. As im torn on using my tokens for halloween as i skipped it last year. Good luck.

1 Like

Oh, such a swift response - Thank you so much :slight_smile: Great, nice to hear itĀ“s not late December then!

I am very torn too myself, but since you already have Santa, Rudolp and Buddy, I guess Halloween is a good choice? Good luck to you too, and thanks again :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like