🏯 Ruby - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower

Fought her already, Yes she is way too damn OP.
If not for Inari, the fight would have been a toast. She dealt around 780 damage to each card at 3rd charge. They need to nerf at least one of her skill.

5 Likes

Been using Poseidon against Freya / Bera. He is vital when facing them.

1 Like

The problem I find with Poseidon would be that he is quite an old gen hero and is too glass cannon, he absolutely cannot tank hits to save his life. Sure he can protect everyone against the mana drain/cut but he’ll be half dead from the damage ruby dishes out

1 Like

Working well for me so far @ +20. Costume will make him more sturdy.

Let’s hope so, he’s the only salvation against ruby

Double healers keep him alive.

And you have Ariel as well, which gives him extra defence

Just to let you know, Poseidon’s costume does not protect against mana cuts. So you’d still be using his regular version even if you pull the costume. These 2% def / 4% hp from costume bonus do not really mean much.

1 Like

Baldur’s special and Red Hood’s minions can withstand her mana cut, but both are average mana speed. Otherwise, Lepiota will ghost her and give you some time. Same with Balbar.

Actually, even though she looks terrifying, she fires her 3rd charge if you permit her to do it (usually because you have lost a lot of time, because your board is crap). Same for Onyx and Cobalt. Don’t forget it’s a very slow hero, and her defense stat is really squishy

3 Likes

But not her mana slow though. Poseidon still has the best resistance against Ruby

She’s going to be paired with the best defence heroes like c kad anyways. Killing her is going to be a pain with those top tier defence heroes

Noted. Thanks for the information. Better than nothing i guess haha.

1 Like

How this hero is released in this current form without any adjustments is beyond me. What do you think, is she a secret 6* hero (meaning they won’t touch her). Or would she be nerfed eventually?

5 Likes

I dont think so bro. The special seem to be a bit over powered but his stats are regular for a 5 star. At least if you compare them to new event 5* heroes. They may nerf her special, thats very possible indeed. (100% of mana cut is really big, they should reduce significatively)

Nah. Just another more powerful than most heroes that was released to promote crazy spending.

Wait for more of them next week and next month and so on.

3 Likes

Considering the buffs they’ve been putting on already-released event heroes lately, I’d be shocked if they nerf this one. (To be clear, I agree she’s OP, and should not have been released like this.)

2 Likes

Met her today while revenging. She is not 6 but definitely not 5. She can destroy teams with just another Ninja.

For me, it’s just her skills are way too advance to be a 5*. When the most an aoe mana cut is 25% from jade. And considering her and the other 5* aoe mana cutter guin doesn’t even deal damage, suddenly we have a hero with 100% aoe mana cut out of nowhere that also deals high damage. Like how is this even remotely acceptable?

10 Likes

Exactly. She just made Jade obsolete and she was already hated much.

3 Likes

I think she is very powerful, but I wouldn’t immediately place her at unplayable and so much more than others that she would count as 6 star quality. However there are significant challenges to facing her.

I am looking forward to hunting for some to practice this weekend to find my optimal team to use against her in my roster. My immediate thought is she will be seeing a lot of my Poseidon who can help prevent the mana cut for me.

Unfortunately with no blue mana troop I can’t really stack blue against her so will be very much trial and error.

1 Like

I would give them credit. At least they managed to make Poseidon relevant again with ruby. Since Poseidon is quite an older hero, quite a number of players would have him by now to protect against her terrifying effects

4 Likes