Rsdsdf as434 sd33

Let me know how long it will take to max 10x 5* heroes. I’m guessing even in 12 months you won’t get them unless you spend loads. Good luck! :laughing:

1 Like

I agree

20charrsssssssssss

im missing a sturdy shield for a couple of weeks now, but shrikewood will come in 2/3 weeks so no hurry :slight_smile:

Play the way you want to play: we all wish you the best of luck. But as a long term F2P player let me give you some free advice: you should take advantage of every possible opportunity to collect 3* and 4* ascension materials.

Soon enough, your TC20 will be pumping our a nice stream of 4* heroes and an occasional 5*. If you then think back to the trap tools and tabard you chose not to collect from this event, you will do so with regret.

If you’re not strong enough to beat these stages then by all means spend your time doing something else. If you are strong enough, then beat the stages and collect those ascension materials, even even if means delaying completion of TC20 by a fortnight. A tabard is worth a fortnight of TC20 heroes.

11 Likes

In this you are right:
sonya 4/70
gadeirus 3/60
colen 3/60
red hood 2/60

so not that much of a chance to make the full advanced ROM

You’re not getting the tabard with that team, so you’re smart not wasting your time trying to complete the whole thing. Might you get the trap tools? Maybe, maybe not.

Either way, your decision is defensible and obviously well thought out. Best of luck - TC20 is enormously fun and sometimes also enormously frustrating.

6 Likes

@Brobb

Excellent advice!
And: I like your style :hugs:

4 Likes

It’s a very long event - play until you hit a wall, level some people, and try again in a few days time. See how far you can make it with a goal of the trap tool at stage 10 of advanced.

3 Likes

Count how much WE is needed
Divide it by 5
And multiply by 7k iron. Also some backpacks and swords along the way.

Also i cant levelup anymore my heroes. Lack of asc items. Just some 3* i raise for titans.

In this game you can’t have “too much” of something and should use any opportunity to get more of a supply. I had thousands of ragged clothes and thought that it was too much for me. Now I’m out of them and try hard to get some more. And the same can be said about each and every ingredient except for common herbs, perhaps.

So this event is a good chance to collect some good items without gambling on farming provinces.

2 Likes

I got u.
But my priorities are others now.

Try raiding. :wink:

20 whatever

Do you think I can get tabbard with Tiburtus, Kiril, Boril, Little John and Chao all 4/70 ?

I could switch a 4/50 Chao for Boril.

Mats: big mana pots and weapons: dragon bombs down.

1 Like

I think you can, yes, although I think the last few stages will be quite tough. You’ll need to get some blue-heavy boards to beat the bosses. The last stage in particular will be a big challenge - it is likely to take multiple attempts and burn through a lot of items.

I don’t know if I’d use your second Chao instead of Boril. Maybe. Chao’s sniping is a better special generally and doubling yellow might be better than doubling blue, but having Chao only at level 50 won’t be a great help. Plus, Boril’s riposte is not terrible when you’re facing heavy hitters.

With your team, I would definitely try for completion. I don’t know if I would be good enough to succeed. I’d need some luck.

2 Likes

Agreed.

I was using rainbow 5* team to complete. Not the easiest. Bring on some of the heavy items and probably a revival if needed.

Thanks for your answer.

I am finishing normal stage today and will start with advanced probabely tomorrow.

The good thing is I have time stops now and will have some time to feed Chao.

With the big mana pots, time stops and Little John and the Chaos I might be able to keep the mana locked up long enough to do enough damage.
Dragon bombs should help with that. :smile:

On another topic at another time ( when ist not early in the morning ) I would like to continue the discussion About color stacking a little bit.

So far I agree with most of your points but maybe some arguments pro stacking havent been fielded yet. :wink:

Have a nice day. :sunny:

I always thought that the early stages (lots of mats to make battle items) were to help us for the last stages when things got tough?

I’m happy to take free farmable in quantity and run, but if I can beat the later stages, that’s worthwhile too.

Kudos to you for knowing your team, but it’s not a waste to collect a ton of farmables. Here is faster than there. :wink:

5 Likes

The last stage has two purple bosses, so stacking two yellow heroes can help. Also you might need as much antidotes as you can have plus bombs or dragon fires (or both). Bosses of this event don’t strike hard. They are more annoying than strong (my impression). As far as their attack can be dispelled you can withstand them with heroes that don’t have high health and defense stats.

1 Like

You seem to be a veteran at this. Can you tell me how to deal with these pumpkin bombs. I just don’t get how to get maneuver the bombs so that even my team is more than strong enough to win I get blown away. HELP!!!

I know the recommended power level is 4000 for the tabard. I am at level 15 and it has been nothing but easy for me so far. Is it possible for me to beat 4000 with my 3300 power level team? I used maxed Grimm, 3-60 Wu Kong, 3-70 Khiona, 4-15 wilbur, and 3-60 Melendor (for healing to the next stage b4 boss)