Royal Tabard Problem

Please give us an offer with a royal tabard. After the New Year event, you never made an offer with a royal tabard. I’ve been waiting for 3 months for my kageburado.

Did you get the royal tabard from the Morlovia quest on 2/1/2019?

4 Likes

Yes I got from morlovia , but a 5* purple hero need 6 x royal tabard. need one more.

2 Likes

You’re in the same boat as everyone else with 5 tabards.

6 Likes

There was just one given for Morlovia a week ago, they can’t be handing them out in events/offers on a weekly basis.

On the other hand I have a very different problem.

Too many tabards, no worthy purple 5*s

A cloth that only the worthy can wield

Can we do a deal? :wink:

3 Likes

:thinking:

I’ll trade you a Kage for your 4 darts…:wink:

2 Likes

My teammate have 25 tabbards and 0 purple 5* :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Unfortunately for you, we have already reached the maximum number of lvl 80 Kageburado’s. May I interest you with an Oberon instead?

9 Likes

Yes, yes they can…they choose not too.

Really , i have been waiting long time for last royal tabard.

For what? +more charachters

//edit, ah now i see, Kage! :slight_smile:

Wierd flex but okkkk

3 Likes

Well I’m in the same boat, I need one more for Khiona.

Just be patient though, purple quest will come around by the end of March or beginning of April. So worst case we’re waiting a month and a half, and for this game that’s short wait lol :stuck_out_tongue: Make the best out of the other heroes you have now, that’s what I’m doing.

I can tell you’ve got some 5stars and 4stars that could use the levels now, may as well do that, it’ll help in wars.

I strongly disagree… there was Morlovia, there was Halloween event not that long time ago… It’s not much but it’s normal pace for gathering 5* ascension materials.

“Please give because I need” well I need winning lottery numbers for today’s Eurojackpot. Please give.

My alt is sitting on 12 tabbards, but no purple 5 stars, well, tc20 gave me Domitia, but she sucks, so not giving her any…

@Gryphonknight’s “no regrets” rule says: if you have 12 tabards, go ahead and use 6 of them on the best option. This avoids the “I drew Sartana the day after I ascended Domitia!!” problem.

Domitia isn’t really that bad. Her debuff and color shield are situationally very nice. Bring her against yellow titans.

2 Likes

RNG laughs and laughs and laughs

“Let us give @FrenziedEye something they don’t need”

3 Likes

I have some shiny rings I’d trade you for that :laughing:

Sadly, I’m about to follow @Kerridoc ‘s suggestion and love the one I’m with :notes: Elena actually has a chance of seeing the level 4 sunshine :sun_with_face:

1 Like

But a better boat than us with only 4.

1 Like