Rounding error with kageburado special

Earlier I used a kageburado special against a Richard in a raid. Richard has 667 / 1332 health. Kageburado’s special skill clearly hit for the 250% damage value, rather than the 450% against heroes with greater than 50% health.

666 would have been 50% health, therefore the expectation is that 667 would be >50% health.

I suspect the code is rounding or truncating 667/1332 to 50% before comparing the value.

It would be more precise to do (pseudo code)

If (target.currentHealth * 2 > target.maxHealth){
specialAttackStrength = 450%
}

This would prevent the need to round at all.

Thanks

1 Like

I can confirm this, it happened to my twice in last two months (± 1000 raids with Kage). But never got the time to actually post it here, so I just started rounding it the same way :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This has been reported previously but topic was closed without any feedback from the developers. See below link:

I encountered same issue just now, enemy Neith had 713/1425 health remaining so I expected Kage to kill her but he only did half damage. Obviously no screenshot is available as I did not anticipate this outcome

Cookie Settings