Round 4 starts tomorrow! Crew vs BD

Thank you so much @ALI_G!!

Good luck with the next 3 flags!! Go Saders!! :partying_face: :hugs:

11 Likes

8 Likes

I’ll try to post mine, too.

6 Likes

I’ll see what I can do for everyone in terms of posting. I quite enjoy the level of animus. It’s not TOO bad (yet). It keeps the forum entertained, keeps us all a little more invested.

I’d be interested in picking the tactical brains of Crew to see what exactly caused them to make some of the defensive choices they did. Good luck the rest of the way!

@our cap wins–how long have we tracked this? I can tell you when we put 2 or 3 together it’s always one of the big 3 on the other side. Always. Big difference in them and us, usually. Who was our cap win? Now that i know what our cap is, I’m definitely going to keep an eye on who we face each time we reach it.

4 Likes

Now that would be revealing war strategies, wouldn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hoping that wasn’t meant to be as condescending as it sounded when read…

Can say that nothing in Crew is ever done on an individual basis… everything is always done for the team as a whole.

We=me… been tracking since 1/18 (in the header of the column) when War Cap was reached again after the change from 10 to 20 penalties. Explained here Top War Teams (Highest Win Rate) - #32 by ChelleATC.

Can only say that it was your May 20th war. I only add opponent when stated in banner and you all rarely do so. If I had to guess in looking at whom you probably matched with and whom others were matched with (therefore not with you) then it was most likely Crystal Eagles but tbh I only care about ours. Y’all can track your own… :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Just checked. Some Russian alliance on May 20. Started with a B.

Most likely Высшая Лига then…

2 Likes

I did read the thread it’s pretty interesting, good work.

I can say for our part, we think tank defenses and strategy as well. I think if enough videos get posted, the community will be able to tell the main question I’d raise. I certainly don’t expect an answer, but it certainly goes against conventional defensive theory.

Well, we are pretty unconventional so I guess it fits. Good night. I just can’t with this… so unbelievably condescending but I guess that’s to be expected. No more from me.

1 Like

Pretty easy answer

They used what they felt was the best option they had available across the team

Sure some changes have been considered, and still are being considered but change takes time

In the meantime their current defenses work for their level and if they get one of these wars once in awhile, it’s not a big enough deal to panic and dump money to speed up change. They look at winning majority of their wars, this one war is pretty irrelevant for them

Simple as that

This war wouldn’t have even seen public or line discussion if you guys hadn’t brought it up

Obviously it means a lot more to you guys than it does to them

Im not being condescending. Not to anyone but Wormwood, mind you. But he’s used to that from me. They were genuine compliments to you and your efforts at collecting interesting data for the community. Along with a genuine question or two I’d like to ask.

2 Likes

@Guvnor Hahaha, did u just reinstated my vids? :sweat_smile: :joy:

Tis one of the few “on topic” things on the thread :stuck_out_tongue: Can remove again if you would like?

1 Like

:smile: No it’s cool man, I just wanted to share since it was brought up but wasn’t sure if there was anyone left that cared anymore… Let’s keep em. I watched the ones before mine as well :+1: always fun to watch…

1 Like

Apologies for being late to the party.

That is all.

@RayZeus @Missy1965 @DocProfit @Keetsoone @Wormwood

9 Likes

Wait I gotta ask. How’s the war chat?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Pizza and beer are good, that’s all I know. Hope you’re doing well man…

4 Likes

Thanks! I have to admit, I don’t miss playing the game itself. I definitely miss the camaraderie.

I also concur with your assessment of the pizza and beer situation.

5 Likes

Nice to see you actually edited in a dig.

Anyway, i gotta say your assumptions about what my question might even be are off–maybe you’ve been gone too long?