Blazers 31,57 31,10 crew

1 Like

Is it Telly vs Telly tanks?

Pretty much.

We lost again as far as i can tell.

Oh well, expected when punchin above our weight at war cap

1 Like

Lol really?

Was that a legit question or just pot stirrin?

1 Like

Yes telurias wars. It is really hard to get over 6k

2 Likes

I’m a noted lower tiered idiot could you please clarify what this means? (I’m thinking the 2nd number means 57 flags remaining for BD to 10 remaining for Crew)

20 flags left for the Saders, and 31 for BD! It’s looking pretty close, but BD has the advantage!

2 Likes

It was the answer for Klin. This is the average for both alliances. Sry for didnt clarify that.

3 Likes

He was talking about points per flag @voidstrike. So slight advantage for BD. Hope my post clarified that!

2 Likes

Nice…normally I would be following this more prudently…but I’ve been trying to win the bantering war with Misfits on the forum & line…

Plus like the Nerf telly thread says it’s all Aife-GM(JF)-Telly-Vela-Aife at the top anyway; I get bored enough seeing that while filling my raid chest.

3 Likes

Yeah, IMO, you can’t start talking about needing Telly before something gets done about Aife!

2 Likes

Yeah would’ve been nice if she was a monk or barbarian or some other class.

1 Like

Why not both?

/me sniggers

5 Likes

Lol well guess with all the free time 33k bought ya, you have nothin else to do

2 Likes

7 Likes

Lol thought you’d like that one

All in jest tho, u will be missed in the game or at least by myself and other saders for sure

4 Likes

Ooh cool! Wanna see war hits. Videos please people :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

I didn’t record. I haven’t recorded any war hits in awhile. If saders did, they only shared em with teammates.

Blazing dawn probly has some for public viewing though. I’m sure @Wormwood and @Ex-member at least could help ya out dudeious

3 Likes

We have 14 flags remaining and then 0

1 Like

@Dudeious.Maximus here are my war attacks. Not my best war by any means, but Telluria has made the win rate go way down during wars. Hope you enjoy seeing these!

- YouTube

5 Likes