Roughian & Nurgib – 5* Fire / Red - January 2023 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Attack > defense > health???

After 54 pulls, finally got them. So happy!

12 Likes

Yes, if you can pair with minion makers or overhealers. This is a true glass cannon – very low defense.

1 Like

So if you have 4 dead allies, she gets the whole 50% to herself…

I’m just thinking out loud.

Yes, that’s correct.

And then still lose the match.

1 Like

I received R&N and then went to select Skadi from FS. Skadi sends out frost damage to killed minions at the end of each turn. R&N ‘eats’ minions. So…do eaten minions count as killed minions for Skadi’s frost damage attack? Does anyone use these two together?

Skadi needs to kill the minion herself with her special to give frost. So eaten minions by the R&N are not going to cause any frost.

4 Likes

Accurate. But… There is definitely value to putting both on the same anti minion team.

2 Likes

Agreed, I prefer R&N in today’s minion meta as lot of minions are too fat for Skadi iceberg. Eating minions from random enemy every 3 turns can be useful in a lot of situations.

For the day minions i go exclusively Grimble plus slow darks.

Same here, I use Grimble, Alfri and Nyx. Love the goat. Nyx firing at 3rd charge setups up Alfri to do a lot of damage and mindless.

1 Like

I like Nyx too… But i wish i could get her to the 3rd charge with xnol… But the math doesn’t work out… So in defense, she’s sooner than my slow heroes which is weird.

I am keep pulling and pulling and still can’t get them :cry:

hope you can get one in the last few days of January :frowning:

Awww, right there with you - best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

Single pull every 3 or 4 hours, that’s my best suggestion at this point. Last day, I’d do 2 or 3 10-pulls.