Roster expansion pack

Interesting…the experts’ opinions, is this worth purchasing?

1 Like

For someone with +300 heroes probably yes.
Funny thing, that shows where this game is heading: the offer icon didn’ fit in the left side of the screen

5 Likes

Maybe it would be before Sould Exchange came out… Now, I don’t need more roster space. Probably never will, now that I don’t spend. :tipping_hand_man:

5 Likes

Depends on how many slots you have previously purchased, if it costs you more than 400 gems for 5 slots then it’s an OKAY deal.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I couldn’t find it at first. Complete blended into the base camp

Imo, SE is not an answer for roster space because you will need to get 20 more for the next few SEs. Unless you’re only sacking lesser heroes each SE.

2 Likes

Well, I spent like 30 dupes in the 1st two editions, and I don’t see those spots being filled up any time soon. If I use it for the 3rd time (have about 15 cards to spare atm), I think the roster space will never be an issue again. :joy:

1 Like

You asked and they answered.

3 Likes

I guess the usefulness of SE as a solution depends on what you believe it’s intended use was.

To me it was just a clear out of already obtained dupes/ unwanted/ unneeded 5*s that were never going to be levelled but taking up space on exchange for a more usable option.

However, there are some players using it as a way to obtain better heroes and are actively collecting dupes for it.

I personally think SE intended it as option 1 ( which I feel it works as) whereas a community we’ve figured it as best for option 2.

2 Likes

Buy the offer then do a few pulls with the gems and eht, get lucky get the 5*s you’ve always wanted and run out of space again!

1 Like

Nope. I wouldn’t buy this even with a 1m € worth bank account.

Would have made more sense if they would have put a Legendary Hero Token there, instead of an Epic Hero Token. Then you could have used it to fill up one of the five new slots…
Now, it really doesn’t make sense.

Yeah, I have the same issue; I’ve pressed the offer already a few times, trying to claim my feeders from the training camps.

If you are a developed player with long term strategy than it is actually a great deal. If your way too c2p than a hard no. Really depends on your roster and what you are planning with S5 and more room to maneuver. Happy gaming!

2 Likes

I agree that it is a great deal and would help me a lot but im choosing not to purchase it as it feels like a complete insult. Now that everyone is complaining about roster space they found a new offer to force feed us to help with the problem.

1 Like

Players:
SGG, you’re printing heroes faster than a Central Bank of Communistic Country prints money. We don’t have enough space to store them, and we don’t want to buy it with gems! Please, find a solution!

SGG:
Here ya go! You can buy it with real money, and you’ll get some gems as well!

5 Likes

Everyone will be in a different place with this.

For me now a roster increase costs 300 gems. So let’s call that “a summon” in a non-bonus box portal.

If you are someone that spends then £4.49 gives you the roster increase, a seasonal summon and 1 1/2 summons of gems.

So for me if I needed space it would be interesting. I buy gems anyway so it’s not the spending that puts me off here. It’s as stated I just cleared out 19 with SE so I’m not roster starved like I was.

What you call “value” in a game of rented pixels is subjective but I can see people getting this

1 Like

soon SG will give an offer to expand screen view from any offers on the screen :rofl:

8 Likes

Worked out the math.

2 Likes

Should have added roster space upgrades to the pov.

1 Like

Doing the math (iOS, Europe):

Going price for gems: 1.5€ for 300 gems
Value of EHT: 260 gems
Offer: Roster increase and 500 + 260 gems for 4.99€
Price of gems in the offer: 1.5€*(500+260)/300 = 3.8€
Price left for roster increase: 4.99€ - 3.8€ = 1.19€
… in gems: 1.19/1.5*300 = 238

So… in theory the offer is “OK” for anyone whose in-game store price for the increase is over 238 gems. For me the store price is 400 gems. Is this nice solution for the problem of exploding hero count and stagnating roster development? No. No. No.

1 Like

Here we are again!!
With all these new heroes released, we have asked for at least more roster space.
And SG takes advantage of it to sell it!
As usual… They create a problem and then sell you the solution!

3 Likes