Roster advice needed - Zim vs Mitsuko, Evelyn vs Gregorion, & more

Hello, all. I’d like to think that I’m a fairly knowledgeable person when it comes to giving others advice in this game, yet for whatever reason, I struggle with making decisions for my own team. As the title suggests, I would like to get your input on some of the choices I’m facing! I’ve got an abundance of great heroes and a lack of ascension mats, so I must choose wisely.

For starters, I’m usually hanging out between 2500-2600 cups with a defense team of Tarlak - Joon - Ares - Hel - King Arthur.

My typical raid team is a 2-2-1 setup consisting of Hel - Drake - Tarlak - Khiona - Joon.

Maxed 5*

• Hel
  • Khiona
  • Joon
  • King Arthur
  • Tarlak
  • Ares

5* at 3^70

• Drake Fong
  • Vivica
  • Misandra
  • Gregorion
  • Horghall
  • Zimkitha

Maxed 4*

• Proteus
  • Rigard
  • Guardian Jackal
  • Triton
  • Kiril
  • Grimm
  • Hansel
  • Wilbur
  • Boldtusk
  • Guardian Falcon

Others of Note

• Sartana
  • Merlin
  • Gretel
  • Aegir
  • Isarnia
  • Buddy
  • Natalya
  • Elena
  • Azlar
  • Mitsuko

…and all regular 3-4* heroes.

So my main questions… Finish Zim? Leave her at 3^70 and start Mitsuko? Should I even bother with either of them, considering I have Ares maxed?

Should Evelyn get the tonics over Gregorion?

Should I max Drake or Vivica? Or should I leave them both at 3^70 and see if I can pull Onatel in January?

Sorry for the giant post, but I’m looking forward to reading your opinions!

I would max Evelyn, Drake and finish Zim. Merlin, Buddy should also be priority as well as Sartana. Onatel is a great hero but so is drake and he can´t wait for those darts

3 Likes

Completely the right words from Kor1sco. Maxed Zim lately, and love her for offense. Gregorion is stinky beside Eve, she has much more utility. And Drake is good for everything.

2 Likes

I’m definitely leaning toward Evelyn over Gregorion. Drake is great, no doubt he deserves the darts… but I really like the idea of Onatel, I’d hate to miss out and have to wait forever for more mats.

Definitely my hardest decisions have been regarding red heroes. They’re all very useful, but they’re also pretty much all support. I have no hard-hitting reds.

EDIT: Another issue I have is a lack of fast-mana heroes.

Onatel won’t work with Hel. Onatel steals generated mana and hel will prevent mana gain which will not benefit Onatel. Maybe this will help you

2 Likes

Great point. I certainly won’t be taking Hel out of my lineup, so I suppose the choice is clear.

1 Like