Room for feeders and roster space

Just pulled Buddy and want to start getting into him but have no room for feeders lol

I already bought more roster room with fifty gems. I know it’s cheap but I’m FTP remember lol.

I’ve hoarded heaps of dupe 5* but don’t know for what reason!

Is it really worth it to get another lot of 5 spaces do you all think? Cheers

Honestly, I’ve bought 50 over time. It is much more convenient for myself and that makes it valuable to me. It’s just a matter how important dupes are to you and how you feel about 1 feeder at a time. What else would you spend those gems on? If that outweighs this, then save them.

2 Likes

It was worth it to me. I have 45 slots for feeders and trainers. A total of 147. Hero’s Academy might eventually free up some space.

2 Likes

In all my mobile games ( Pokémon GO, Ingress, etc. ) I always max my storage.

Since Empires does not have max storage, I just buy hero storage as I need it.

If I decide to weed out some duplicates, then I just have more storage available for collecting from camps.

2 Likes

I think 50 gems to hold onto duplicates you may one day level or possibly use for Hero Academy is a low price relative to 1/6th of another Dawa. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I went ahead with it, thanks guys

1 Like

As a P2P & Hoarder, I have bought heaps of extra slots (think i got 220 or something now).

Worthwhile? Possibly… After playing for more than 1.5 years, I have definilty got more than 90 levelled heroes across 3,4 & 5* heroes… That doesn’t include the space needed for feeders after collecting & before levelling (need 10 spaces imo)…

1 Like

Cookie Settings