Rook Retires

Regretfully, I have to let you know that as of today, @Rook has decided to step down as a moderator due to personal reasons. Rook has been around here since the very beginning of our Empires & Puzzles Community Forum, supporting our community with her endless positivity and warmth.

Please let’s take this moment to wish Rook all the best in her future endeavors! Thank you for being part of our E&P community and for all your contributions over these years! We’ll definitely miss our resident feline over here! :heart_eyes_cat:

Best,
Petri

46 Likes

Best of luck @Rook
Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and everyone else in the community!

11 Likes

Thank you for your contributions @Rook . You have been informative and fair, and I have never once seen you lose your cool or happy demeanour regardless of what weirdness the forum threw your way. I wish you the best!

12 Likes

I wish you the best @Rook

Thanks for all of your contributions here on the Forum !

8 Likes

This is sad news. Thank you for advising us Petri.

A huge thank you to @Rook for everything you have contributed to the community since the very beginning!

Take care, and please stay safe.

9 Likes

Sad to hear. @Rook I hope we see you in the forum anyway. Good luck with your personal reasons.

7 Likes

Best wishes on your journey @Rook , I’m not very participative in the forum, however, I wish you all the best in your life. Thank you for your contribution to the community.

9 Likes

I wish you the best @Rook :sparkles:
Thank you for your contributions.

9 Likes

Thank you so much @Rook for all contributions on this forum and outside in the past few years, really appreciated. Hope you will stick around though just for fun!
I guess the forum will be flooded by sad cat faces now… :rofl: :cat:

8 Likes

Heh. Thank you everyone! Sorry to step back…have had an annoying flood of RL illnesses for the past few years and I just need a cat nap.

I’ll be in/out, never fear. :grin:

53 Likes

Glad to hear that we’ll hear from you from time to time! :hugs: I’m hoping for a speedy recovery!

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about this @Rook

I hope everything starts going your way and that the kitty food is glorious.

And thank you for everything you have done for us.

5 Likes

Thank you @Rook for all hard work, and best wishes in your journey

5 Likes

All the best.

Hopefully you’ll find a way to manage the illnesses.

5 Likes

@Rook , I’m glad you’ll stay around as a non-mod! so not goodbye at least.

thank you for your amazing service. I still remember when I got flagged for using a swear word, and you very kindly explained the flag reason for me. Made me feel better about it. Thanks again, big hugs, and hope you’re all a-ok and feeling well now!!

4 Likes

@Rook all the best :cat2: hope to see yah round these parts still :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for everything you have done for this community @Rook

Best wishes for you and for your recovery of the illnesses. Take care!

5 Likes

Please stop by now and then Rook. You have been one of the best things about this community, wishing you better health and more happiness over the years.

Chadmo

5 Likes

Rook reading this thread

6 Likes

Get well soon, @Rook and thanks for all you put into this forum.

4 Likes