đŸ•” Rokkamush – S4 Hero – 4* Fire/ Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Hero Released: Rokkamush!

:bar_chart: Stats

Rokkamush

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:fire:
Fire/Red
Barbarian
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 768 715 1246
4/80 891 829 1445
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
rage Rage At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +15% attack, and a further 1% increase every time they are hit during 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Decrease Ailment Duration – Duration of the first 3 status ailments this hero receives from Special Skills is decreased by 1 turn.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Blind Rage
  • Deals 200% damage to all enemies. Each hit has 50% accuracy.
  • All [hit] enemies receive 192 bleed damage over 4 turns. This effect stacks with similar effects.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 20% / 24% / 28% / 32% / 36% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 35 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Rokkamush from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Info: đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Rokkamush?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Rokkamush.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Rokkamush and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Rokkamush worth summoning for?

• Would you use Rokkamush on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Rokkamush?

• What heroes would you take when facing Rokkamush as an opponent?

• Would you give Rokkamush Barbarian Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Rokkamush’s special?

• What do you think of Rokkamush’s character design?

• If you Summoned Rokkamush and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Rokkamush and whether/how you plan to make use of him.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Rokkamush when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Rokkamush, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Rokkamush (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Rokkamush), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Season 4 Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Underwild Epic Hero?

It’s important to remember that Season 4 Underwild Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Season 4 Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 13.7% chance of summoning Rokkamush.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 36 times out of 100, you’ll get Rokkamush by pull 30
  • 59 times out of 100, you’ll get Rokkamush by pull 60
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Rokkamush by pull 203
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Rokkamush by pull 314

Putting that in Perspective

• 64 out of every 100 people won’t get Rokkamush by the 30th pull.

• If 1 Million players each summoned 30 times, 640,000 of those players wouldn’t get Rokkamush.

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Rokkamush by the 203rd pull.

• If 1 Million players each summoned 203 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Rokkamush.

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Rokkamush (post release)

:question: Is Rokkamush worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Rokkamush would be useful to keep?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • 5 or more

0 voters

:question: What do you think Rokkamush’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damage Dealer
  • Support Damage Dealer
  • DoT

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Rokkamush compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Rokkamush’s Special Skill match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Rokkamush worth giving Barbarian Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Rokkamush is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Rokkamush will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

He seems to deal gd aoe damage for fast speed. Only drawback is the blind

2 Likes

I finished all S4 stages on Normal, then did Province 1 so far on Hard. Did 1 coin pull and got this guy.
At first “meh” but now I see he is Fast, it is good and he will be nice for a red mono i think with wilbur, since he is a fast version of Sumle.

5 Likes

Hit all and bleed all with 50% accuracy. At fast mana, not much to complain about.

6 Likes

Will definitely level this guy and try him on my 2nd red team in war in place of Sumle (except for rush). Barbarian has fewer conflicts for me than monk, so that’s a plus.

3 Likes

The 50% accuracy is a deal-breaker for me. Sumle and Ranvir are about the worst accuracy I can tolerate.

It appears that the Bleed damage is not affected by the accuracy though, so that would apply at Fast speed reliably, at least. I don’t think it’s high enough to bother with though. I think for now, I will dump this one away. I will probably get more later if I do some summons in the future - I seem to get plenty of 3* and 4* dupes anyway. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

3 Likes

OP says differently

3 Likes

Haven’t tried mine yet, but the card description indicates the bleed should be received by all and is unaffected by any inaccuracy.

I thought he was awful on first inspection but now I see he has potential in my Wilbur/BT/GF stack. Getting AOE hitters to go at the same time instead of my slow Colen and Sumle could be a big boost for this team
 assuming the damage from 2 or 3 hits makes a good enough dent. Also assuming he doesn’t miss everything
 (3% chance technically)

3 Likes

Bleed damage was 100% affected by the accuracy in Beta Testing. It only applied to the heroes who are hit by the direct damage.

It may be different in live game but I don’t think so

5 Likes

Tested him out, and he does not cause bleed when he misses.

The card reads
“Deals 160% damage to all enemies. Each hit has 50% accuracy”
“All enemies receive 16 bleed damage over 4 turns. This effect stacks with similar effects” (special skill at level 1).

I think this is wrong and should be updated or else the special changed to match the text

17 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out
 my skimming failed again! :wink: I tend to trust the card, and the order of the bullet points on the card, and in this case, it does seem poorly worded (as pointed out by @Homaclese).

As such, I fed this hero away. Such an unreliable skill is garbage to me; I have Costume Colen and I have Sumle, and this new Red 4* is trash compared to those two, if the 50% applies to both the direct damage and the bleed damage.

Good gaming!

3 Likes

I have those fears too. I just hate having to wait for Colen and Sumle to get those extra 3 tiles over BT and Wilbur
 and some of the time Colen or Sumle die before they come and that is usually game over. I would love to see him in action and see the kind of Wilbur-fueled damage he can do with 2 or 3 hits connecting

Based on my calculations (which could be wrong, I barely use maths these days) the following are his chances of hitting between 0 and 5 times in any special: (some tiny rounding in there)

0: 3.125%
1: 15.65%
2: 31.25%
3: 31.25%
4: 15.65%
5: 3.125%

4 Likes

OK maybe I am reading it wrong, I thought he has 50% chance to miss and is a worse version of Sumle

3 Likes

This hero actually works well if you wanna level a couple of him.

I farm with heroes I’m leveling and I have Rokkamush somewhere in 2nd tier. I’m trying really hard to like him but ugh he misses way too much. Fast doesn’t really make up for it.

I’m not sure, I think I’ll park him on the bench next to Carol so she can stop making googly eyes at WU Kong

10 Likes

I haven’t touched Carol, she really isn’t worth it?

I pulled 4 Rokkas, there are much better fast red 4’s out there so he will help greatly by feeding those reds.
:smile:
IMO feeding worthy heroes is all he’s good for.

Yum yum.

2 Likes

I got him and Mack so I’ll be feeding him to Mack a much better 4*red imo

if one has Gormek with a costume option at 1-1 no Rokkamush with 850 barbarian emblems sitting which do you level?