[RESOLVED - V38 Update] Rokkamush descriptiom and special differ

The description is not unclear, it is contradictory. It is a bug either way. Cosmetic or functional.

1 Like

This was the case in beta and nothing has changed. Guv has a simple one word way of clarifying the wording.

2 Likes

I get that this is the way it was working in Beta, but that still doesn’t make it any less incorrect. It should be fixed either in the card description or in the functionality

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I agree, should change the wording on the card. I read it as though all heroes got the bleed, whether they were hit or not. Without that bleed, with 50% miss rate, not sure I’m very excited to level him.

2 Likes

Thanks to the forum i am now sure that he will be nothing more than a feeder. 50% miss chance means is awful and he will be very unplayable in offense because of that.

Its a bit sad and reminds me of a typo in german translation where baldur was said to boost all allies health by 1000, instead of just his own :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

It depends, I have maxed him and at the end of the day, despite the chance to miss, he hits fast and he has the chance to hit all. I think about him like a lawnmower, useful at example in raid or war with a support to soften or to kill “something” on the opposite side. Less effective if there are only few opponents left.
It is also true that with holes in the opponent’s defense he charges his special really fast… and if I have understood well bleeding effect stacks.

I don’t consider him so terrible, if we consider the lack of fast raw power in red rosters. IMHO.

1 Like

It’s been a month, and still no attention to that. How many people are they waiting to level up theirs until to realize the description was a scam. I came accross several players who leveled him thinking he would ALWAYS bleed.

1 Like

Yes, I’m one of those people. Levelled him before realizing this error, now I learn he is mostly useless. They should really update him to fix the special to match the card.

1 Like

They’re doing exactly that

There’s a spelling error in Rokkamush’s card.

“All enemies receives…”

4 Likes

Yeah, they messed up. It should read “all enemies hit” but actual reality and truth take second place to the marketing team apparently?

2 Likes

I actually did not know about that. I was pointing out it should be receive not receives.

2 Likes

Whaaaat? I though it is seprate not depend on the 1st hit all… :man_facepalming:
Mine is still lvl 1, would level him to pair with Wilbur.

Do yourself a favour buddy (I count you as one), seriously, he is awful.

5 Likes

It was reported last month. And no attention was paid to that. Ridiculous.

It’s not an error in spelling. It’s a grammatical misconstruct in English. Take it from a mechanical engineering student who graduated from a third world country. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

All hit enemies receive should be correct?

1 Like

Fixed (I’m guessing) in V38 Update:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.