Rohn's War Zone friendly, helpful, daily hitters,100% flags used in wars..We have room for 3

ROHN’S WAR ZONE
ALL ACTIVE DAILY PLAYERS
We use all flags in the wars, or opt out.
Same color tanks, and FFA in wars.
We hit all titans
CURRENTLY KILLING 9* TITANS and harpoons
WE ARE an ALLIANCE FAMILY with FAMILY MEMEBERS
FATHERS, SONS, GRANDSONS, HUSBANDS and WIVES
From 600-2400x11 and up CUPS we have it all.
We use discord, but NOT mandated.
If You NEED help its here also just ask.
We are as one in our family.
Come check us out You will be glad you did.
ROHN’S WAR ZONE…

1 Like

Come on in and have a seat

This is definitely a great alliance.
I joined 2 months ago and I can say but good things about it. I have learnt a lot and have gotten many unfarmable mats from titans and war, even tho Im not the strongest player !

We are coordinated for war and working as a team against 8* titans from which we get titans parts. We have players from different countries (so people online all around the clock) and a very friendly and helping chat :grin:

And, best part is that Rohn is a great leader and a really knowledgeable one and always willing to give some advice :smile:

So dont hesitate if youre looking for an active alliance :wink: come grow with us !

1 Like

Only 1 open slot left hurry in…

We only have 1 seat now so come on in…

Hi, looking to join but alliance is not open…

1600 cups needed…What is your level??..//

Hi @Rohn,

It was a pleasure meeting your alliance for the wars. It was very exciting and enjoyable. All the best and hopefully we will meet again. :slight_smile:

Here is my war hits if you are interested.

Cheers from Sixth Element. :beers:

5 Likes

Hi @Rohn and @PugPotato,

Just wanted to commend you both and your team for providing us with a worthy battle during this last war. I thoroughly admire your defensive and attack strategies. :raised_hands:

The next players to join your alliance will be lucky to be part of such an amazing team.

Best of luck to you and your alliance. :100:

Sincerely,
Novo

4 Likes

THANK YOU very much for the video and the POUNDING.

3 Likes

THANK YOU very much …

2 Likes

We have had a spot open up so come on in…We need 1 player that wants to STAY,

! spot soon to be 2 after war. Fighting 10* titans just beat a 10*rare. 100% war flags required. Titans 100% hit as well…

1 Like

Need 2 hard hitters. Would like 4000+ TP. If your close and active, You could be in.

1 Like

We are growing fast. Killed our 1st ever Rare 10*…

1 Like

@zephyr1 if i get banned THANK YOU for all of the advice and words of wisdom you have gave EVERYONE and me for sure
Thank You Rohn

2 Likes

Come on in and try us. We love the fight. And thats what we want from you…

We have 1 spot that opened up come try us…

2 Likes

Come try us out this war and see if you like us. 2 spots open…

Hi Rohn would like to join your group. Currently I am at lvl 30 with 2k trophies. Working on 8-9* Titan. Looking for more active group.