Rohn's War Zone friendly, helpful, daily hitters,100% flags used in wars..We have room for 3

2000 cups gets you in… :wink:
Also we expect 100% war flags used and titans hit.

I am on now send invite request

welcome to the forum

Just fell below 2999. Have not received your invitation. Is it because of the shortfall?

His alliance trophy requirement is set to 2000 and its type is “invite only”. So when you hit 2k trophies you can just click “Join” and someone in the alliance will let you in. :slight_smile:

thanks pirate it looks like we are on at different times…i told everyone he was coming in

1 Like

Yes, I figured something like that might be happening so I chipped in. Hope he was able to join successfully. :slight_smile:

has not sent a request that i have heard about

1 Like

was In middle of war so delayed the request. I make it back to 2000 and request was sent.

1 Like

Welcome to the team max… :grinning:…Thank you for waiting i would NOT want someone to leave in middle of war and I dont want a player that just did that to another alliance. :wink::+1:

1 Like

max ur seat is open and waiting

BUMP we have 9 seats open come try us out

@boomerof94 Here is my ad
What did u find out??? Do u need to wait on a war??

Hey! We’ve agreed to join your squad. I will be the last to join. Do you need our line up to start inviting?

1 Like

they have to seek out rohns war zone, tell them to put boomer on request line

Too easy. I will be the last one to join to make sure they all make it over there.

1 Like

also the list will be fine

ok i am waiting on them

1 Like

very nice team are they coming now or after war??