☆ Rogue Empire ☆ Chaining 14*, space for two

As part of the ☆ Rogue ☆ Family of alliances you would have access to a wealth of E&P knowledge, an abundance of good humour and be part of a group of awesome people.

Are you…

• An active daily player
  • A team player with initiative during war
  • Wanting to hit 14* titans
  • A player that uses all available titan flags
  • An owner of a defense team 4700+ with a rainbow team of Lvl 23+ troops?

Also Line app is required as we have separate chat groups to share and / or ask advice and expertise on titans, wars, events, etc and in-game information / announcements.

We are a truly international alliance with players from around the globe.

Contact Tucker (Line ID: tucker993) or reply below and we’ll get back to you.

Hope to hear from you

3 Likes

Just bumping this ad…
Still only one spot to fill.

Update. We’ll be full after war but get in contact if you’re looking as we know of other great alliances too.

Update on the update. :grin:

1 rare spot available - if you meet all the criteria above and are looking for a new home, get in touch. Empire might be just what you’ve been looking for.

Update: back to full, but we have a waiting list so would be happy to chat about future vacancies, and being part of a family of alliances, our sister alliances might also appeal.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 Likes

Btw Happy 2nd Formumversary / Cake Day @948ri31 - we’ve been alliance mates in several different alliances, but now Empire is home. Ironically, it all started in the Forum. Grateful beyond measure. Blessings my friend.

1 Like

I’ve been touring the E&P universe with a buddy and have just returned to find others have set out on a journey of their own.

A few spaces available for the right players. If you meet all the expectations in the OP, and you’re looking for a new home, don’t hesitate to reply below, or get in touch with Raven (line: kadans4711).

GL in your E&P journey.

Update: We’re back to FULL, but get in touch for any future vacancies.

1 Like

Two spots available after war.
Get in contact with Raven (Line ID Kadans4711) to find out more or reply below and we’ll get back to you.

Update: now full.

2 Likes

There were two spots, but…
Back to full again.

If you’re looking still get in contact as we could also suggest another great alliance.

How do I post a thread of my own

Firstly, welcome to the forum. You need to be at least a member to be able to create a thread… Read a few more posts and you’ll get there in no time.

Good luck

btw posting off-topic questions in recruitment threads is a sure why to get flagged

مرحبا

2 Likes

Currently vacancies for a couple of players. If you meet the expectations in the OP, reply below or get in contact via Line app.

Hope to hear from you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.