Roc need a buff

You can have a cleanser without to give a 4* AM, you can clean him dot and he will not affect you and with 1 hp you can block him healing degrees, and if this it’s not one of the worst I dont know what will be, again I dont have him but he it’s a seasonal hero and must be unique and powerful.

3 Likes

In boredom I ascended it to 3/70 and it is weak, no direct attack, so it can be cleaned immediately or the shield will do nothing for me, and as a cleaner another 4 * hero will suffice, Roc is just the most useless hero on offer once a year.

2 Likes

I tested him in wars: he has no impact cause he has no initial damage and no healing / his DoT is too low for a medium speed 5* hero. . He is so useless…

1 Like

More or less useless than what people are saying about Noor? :thinking:

1 Like

I think “more”. Noor is ok in PVE : when you reach the third round, the whole team is protected with 3 beefy minions. The only ok point about roc is his above average tile damage against titans…

I maxed him due to my options being him or a second Malosi. I don’t regret it, but he is a bit lacking. He does well when I put him with Azlar and Tyr, I can drain an enemy pretty quickly. So far I haven’t seen much use out of his heal reduction since most enemy healers that I encounter are Viv and fully emblemed Rigards.

With all of that being said, I could see how he could be a bit overwhelming at fast mana. I think the easiest or most logical fix to bring him to the glory he deserves would be to make his status effects unable to be dispelled.

Give him a 150% Damage to all enemies ,fast mana - and thats all.

He has to be ROC Big Eagle not ROCK small C…ck - Hummingbird :smiley: EAP watch and fix it quickly.

Finley Black Knight Killcheire that’s new HEROS and they are VERY GOOD but Roc are grade B- ( nearby to Arman)

1 Like

How are you finding Roc now?

I have him at 3.70 and I’m wondering if I should use up all of my darts on him.

1 Like

SG … it is so simple to make great heroes:

Roc:

• dispells negative effects from all allies
  • deals 150 sand damage each turn for 3 turns
  • for each dispelled effect, the sand damage is extended by 1 turn. Maximum amount of turns is 10.

SOLVED!
Clean 5 effects (vela, tellu obviously) and have 8 turns damage that really help.
Still not OP with average mana. (Compared to finley).

4 Likes

@Rigs, That is a good suggestion for rebalance

It would be nice, but obviously some heroes have an advantage for update.

They didn’t buff him with version 31 ; they even buffed Khagan … sad

Vote +1 #WeNeedFastRoc

1 Like

roc like all other heroes is a monster when teamed with the right heroes. Rather than asked ng for a buff maybe you should try playing around with what you have.

In stats sure. But what else that bird has to justify the investment? Does the bird by itself justify the darts? Or as i think is more suited for those with deep benches who want to try new heroes/strategies?

I ask without double intention but only learn because i have roc but i dont know if he is good enough to make him my second maxed yellow. I have another contenders. None of them are particulary a must have.

Thanks

1 Like

Hmm, a well thought out question, But I would still have to say yes. Here’s the thing, of the 1000s of ppl that have come and gone through my alliances a vast proportion of them activate specials on their heros just simply because their specials are activated lol even doing so when it means certain defeat (like hitting heros with reflect status) With a player like roc and many others it’s about timing. If you just go ahead and set em off just because you can these heros will be often inefective. Also as you can see from the pic I posted he has very high defence stats and a reasonable attack power. He takes a while to kill and so can be healed most often at least once. Also because if his stats he works real well in a mono team. And again I’m asked daily who should I level who should I level, the answer is never as simple as it seems. Many will offer baseless answers. The best advice I can give you when deciding which hero to level would always be 1. Who do you already have. 2 what’s your play style (mono, 3-2, rainbow) nobody can not should be telling you who to level and when, this choice must be yours!!! The next time you ask someone for advice don’t just accept their answer, question it! Question them, question yourself. If you are still unsure, then just hold on to your materials. They are not going anywhere after all. I hope that helps. For more info on the game feel free to check out our full and up to date albums in fearless. Good luck

2 Likes

And remember there are no bad heroes just bad players! Have you ever heard the saying a bad Workman blames his tools :wink:

1 Like

I’m still annoyed I didn’t get Roc. Cant think of many other yellow cleansers ( Vivica, G.Gazelle am I forgetting anyone) plus he does damage and prevents healing. Really wanted him for war attack teams depth.

Thanks for your asnwer. I agree with you, i like to ask but i dont always follow exactly what others say i should do. Thats why i didnt max any of those yellow options yet. I like to investigate it. Sadly , some 5☆ stars at 3/70 are far away from their true form at full level. I think roc is one of those. You can make yourself an idea of gameplay but some heroes need to be maxed to really know their true power.
Soon id have enough darts to max two yellows . I have to pick two from this list.

Roc
Sif
Vivica
Bai young
Justice.

So i would hold on the darts still for a while . Meantime i will still keep investigating those heroes

Good luck and drop me a line and let me know what you went with. Your obviously a very thoughtful person and I’d like to know your opinion

1 Like