RNG Taken Too Far!

I have lost count somewhere in the 160 to 170 range with no 5 star still. Thank you everyone for kind words. I will do one more set of summons tomorrow and depending on results may quit spending. I’ve averaged 40 atlantis summons the first 3 months, but 170 this month was because I feel Mitsuko and Zeline are top 5 heroes in the game. I have been insanely unfortunate and am just overall disappointed bad luck hit right when I finally committed to spending extra for certain heroes.

@JonahTheBard which category does the past HOTMS fall into?

They are the featured summons.

Screenshot_20181123-170309

I think it’s the 1.3% at the bottom :slight_smile:

1.3% isn’t real good, not to mention you are at .65% if you want Zeline.

2 Likes

it would acrually be .325% as there are 4 featured heroes (Zeline, Ares, Mitsuko and Inari) in the 1.3% chance pool :frowning_face:

I read it as they are in a separate 1 3% pool.

Hotm comes as an additional bonus roll.

hotm 1.3% chance after every single pull
Legendary featured 1.3% out of the whole pool. Considering there are 4 featured heroes and odds are the same that would make any individual featured legendary a .325% chance

Cannot wait for the complaining when Avalon kicks off. “I made 300 pulls and didn’t get Guin! Outrage!!”

1 Like

I am not complaining I didn’t get certain heroes. I understand that’s unlikely. It’s 0 5 stars total in over 160 summons including HOTM. I would be more than happy with Vivica, Joon, marjana, Lianna, Magni, etc. I got nothing but repeat 4 stars. 6 proteus, 4 tiburtus … not even a Rigard which is the one 4 star I want.

1 Like

Nope, the current HotM is in the bonus roll. The past HotM are in the Featured pool.

2 Likes

I spent too much trying to get Inari. I did get Zeline and Ares. So i guess i should be grateful looking at these odds.

Dont like the odds, dont spend the money

Not sayin that to be a jerk

Just money speaks louder than words. If every person that complained about a bad pull or the terrible odds, stopped spending or watching mystic vision, it would speak louder than anything you can type on a keyboard

I’ve always said if you wanna get somethin across to devs, hit em in their wallets. Idk about you, but i check my bank account before i read the forum. They do too.

4 Likes

I have been there too. So many times, so much money. A couple of time all I got was 3*s. I write an email and got the standard rubbish reply as well.

that’s a bummer,
doing the math its a 5% chance of not getting a 5* hero with 120 pulls.

21% chance of not getting the HOTM

How much did you spend???

Well with Atlantis summons if I remember right you have only a 1% chance to get 5* hero’s. People are quitting the game and people are not paying any more because of the greed factor. I try for 4 summons a month. Sometimes I get lucky sometimes I don’t. Yes I think a 1% chance for a 5* is simply greed taking hold. That’s my opinion. Yes I think the odds are ridiculous. You need 5* hero’s to get anywhere in the game. I am having problems with 5* players. The last event where hero’s were stripped of major stuff was crap. We already paid for or not. Why take a hero’s stuff away from them after receiving the hero. Greed is rampant with this game. But if you. Like playing you play along. If not you quit play like a lot of people have. When enough people quit playing sg will get the hint. Until then we that love the game will play until it is made a little better. I don’t think a 5% chance for 5* hero’s is unacceptable. After all. Season 2 is 10 flags to play. And when 5* hero’s have a hard time with it.

1 Like

You get a 5% chance for a 5* at TC 20 which is still the best deal around. :smile:

I’m fairly new being only a few months into this game.

Reading stories like this, is what keeps me from spending money on summons.

So far I’ve only spent money on a 2nd builder and that feels it has some value.

I’d love to have a better assortment of more powerful heroes, but the idea of “gambling” my money to do it keeps my wallet in check.

2 Likes

So where is the rest of the math? There is only 64% out of a 100% on your board.

Cookie Settings