RNG just laughs and laughs and laughs

I filled a holy elemental chest yesterday and got nothing. (Timestop and 10 gems - not nothing but not something either)

Then I did the standard monster chest with 8-7 today and pulled an epic hero token which I’ll save for next month.

So random but I’ll take it.

More of this and fine gloves please!!

4 Likes

I would trade you 20 gloves for a single Damascus right now.

Kage and Misandra stuck at 3/70. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind that actually… Hmm Damascus Blades are valuable so maybe not on second thoughts lol

Just pulled darts from regular monster chest lol.

Has SG changed their odds or something. Wonder if odds change based on time of year

1 Like

Mystic rings now from completing monster chest, pretty cool

2 Likes

Ill give you 2 Blades for the gloves. I have 11 blades. 1 set of gloves…

1 Like

It goes in streaks, I’ll see back 2 back mat drops and then not see squat for weeks.

Congrats on the drops!

3 Likes

Thanks lol, hopefully the streak ends in a damascus blade

1 Like

Lol rings and darts in the same week from regular chests, plus an epic token, dude you should play lotto now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I bet the RNG will have a good laugh to even things out - I’ll probably end up pulling Aegir even when it’s impossible to do so

1 Like

Aegir is not that bad, I mean, is not the defense god people wanted, but for regular mortals aegir is just great and awsome for offense. Still you just could pull 3x10 3* in a row… that would be really really horrible

1 Like

3x 10 X 3*, that will really suck!

1 Like

To make it worse

Friar Tuck Friar Tuck Friar Tuck Friar Tuck Friar Tuck Friar Tuck Friar Tuck Friar Tuck Friar Tuck Fire Truck

3 Likes

I have 2 aegirs. I’d get more use out of a friar tuck

2 Likes

OK. What if it went Friar Tuck, Friar Tuck, Friar Tuck, Renfeld, Renfeld, Priscilla, Priscilla, Friar Tuck, Friar Tuck, Friar Tuck?

(sobbing) “Give me Aegir! Please just give me Aegir! I promise not to ever, ever level him beyond 2/60. For the mercy of all the higher powers, just please give me Aegir”

2 Likes

I would give you both aegirs if i could and one is already at 3/70 lol

2 Likes

Whats your Problem with aegir? As soon i got 14 more scopes and 24 warm capes he goes alle the way up!
As long no other blue 4 or 5* comes around until then…

2 Likes

Lol. I have just one and he is sitting alongside his best mate Thorne at 2/60. I really hope that the new hero classes changes that because I soooo want Aegir to be adequate…

2 Likes

Do you have other paladins?

1 Like

I

I Lack tanks so i hope that King A will be a worthwhile tank in the paladin class.

2 Likes

I was just about to post a smart ■■■■ response, but resisted. I also have Justice… and Sonya. Plus the 3*. My update hasn’t given me the new classes yet, so I’m only going off what I see in the Player Guides.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings