RNG in this game is unbiased and unrigged. Prove this statement wrong

The other day I took my second mono yellow team against Alfrike, Ludwig, MN, Krampus and Kalo.

The starting board let me create a yellow diamond straightaway, it then cascaded with some monster hits taking out 4 heroes. I easily finished the last hero off with two moves.

That’s a true tale of what happened.

I felt sorry for my opponent as the war was 100% fixed for me to win and her to lose.

I don’t think who the defense targets is random. It seems to target healers and those with full or near full mana first. Iirc this was actually a change a couple years ago to balance raid difficulty, but I also could be completely wrong as my memory is pretty $#!7.

I recall some talk about this, but I can’t really tell. My healers aren’t always targeted first, or at least doesn’t seem like it. Ditto for those close to being charged, but then again, so many people have AoE defenders, it’s really hard to tell.

It can be a bit clearer if you look at the slash attacks. They also have a pattern similar to specials. It’s annoying when one of your heroes (one closest to being charged) gets slashed 8 times in a row.

My point here is not that the game is inherently rigged or bias, I think it is, and I can see it on every game.
And thats why I think the game is not fair on purpose so that it can cater to the paying folks.
And I am fine with that and that’s why I am completely F2P, and slowly leaving it for good.
The gacha system is another major reason but that’s another story.

My issue is with folks that adamantly insist that the game is totally RNG, that there’s no manipulation and that its totally fair…
Its not, and honestly I am not really sure why they push that narrative, its almost like if they acknowledge that, they feel like they lose something that imapcts them personally… its interesting.

3 Likes

Look, “proof” can be dangerously loaded term often at the best of times, and the small-number statistics of this game (notably, say, summons) make them vulnerable to all sorts of superstitions, whether it’s about “the best way to summon to increase your odds!!!” or “the summon portals are out to get me, personally!” or even “I know that it’s ‘purely random’ because SG told me it is!”

I mean, if I say that “well I still don’t have a single S5 5* hero,” when does that “prove” anything?

If I’ve done ~50 pulls, there’s like a 45% chance of no S5 5*.

If I’ve done ~100 pulls, there’s like a 20% chance of no S5 5*.

If I’ve done ~200 pulls, there’s still like a 4% chance of no S5 5*.

Do any of these “prove” anything? And why should it be up to me to buy pulls to “prove this statement wrong”?

On the flipside, let’s imagine we get SG to somehow verifiably disclose raw summoning stats, and it turns out that out of the last 1 million S5 summons, that 160,000 (plus or minus a few) S5 5* were obtained. Does that “prove” pure randomness, or does it show that results come out, en masse, to be consistent with the advertised rate… but not necessarily randomly per se?

(I’m not even getting into the weeds of all-computer-“randomness”-even-in-good-faith-is-actually-pseudorandom here, which is a different discussion, presumably.)

——

And here’s a problem I have with this thread and question:

No matter how posed in good faith the original question is, there will be folks who are likely to point to this thread and say “if if if there’s no PROOF that this game is rigged, then that PROVES that it is unrigged and the randomness is perfect and anyone who says otherwise can only be an ignorant crybaby!!!”

…when that’s not how proof works at all…

… much less when what would constitute acceptable proof is not defined, and may not even have a definition that is acceptable to at least most interested parties who would read this.

——

For what it’s worth, personally, I find it reasonable to believe that the underlying “randomness” of the game is likely actually, at baseline, a reasonable attempt at randomness to within the limits of computer pseudorandomness — in that in-game behavior is likely consistent with randomness,

OTOH, I also don’t preclude the possibility that such randomness is… tweakable, if for no other reason than to make sure that bulk results stay consistent with stated odds, possibly for legal reasons. If any such tweaking can or does exist, then that could allow the possibility that it could be used in any number of ways, particularly if the stated odds remain “accurate enough” on large enough scales.

2 Likes

each war has different algorithm puzzle it means its rig undead horde is the one clearly show every one has good puzzle 6 flag in a riw in 3 booster bonus its very hard to match tile on 6 flag look on YouTube undead horde vs booster bonus isn’t about booster are harder because almost every flag undead horde took only 3 match to find your special in any colour

As the title says. good luck

1 Like

Prove that they are. Good luck :wink:

1 Like

Don’t think I can but can you prove that they are? Good luck :wink:

100%? No. But beyond a reasonable doubt? For a reasonable audience? Yes

2 Likes

Dare you to try to find a reasonable audience.

3 Likes

My taunt is on. Who knows who/what will respond…

If you want to make a claim about randomness, you have to prove it. Saying something that (to me anyway) just comes off as a rant about a lot of losses lately doesn’t make it true. It’s on you to do the hard work to back up your claim.

How on earth are you going to find a “reasonable audience” around here.
You’ve been around far too long to know that!
Good luck my friend :wink:

3 Likes

Fair point.

But im drunk and combatative. And sick of holding it all in upon encountering forum bs. But i do know that no matter how much i or others call it out there will never be a smidgeon of evidence

3 Likes

It is really hard to REALLY prove something that is untrue. And I suspect requires a tenacity the to conspiracy nuts usually dont have.

They do however have that irritating ability to repeat their BS indefinitely (which of course is much easier). For some repetition means truth

2 Likes

Most people can’t even define “random”. How are you going to argue with people who don’t even understand what they’re arguing about?

1 Like

Like twenty of this :slight_smile:

Boards aren’t random