The Training Alliance: We Help New Players. All Levels Welcome

So glad that I joined this Alliance. I am learning so much and it has taken the game to a whole new level. Literally and figuratively.

The new players are doing so great. I’m impressed. :grinning:

Bump and Bump. Great alliance for training.

We’ve developed a solid core. A smart, talkative, funny, interesting team. We’re learning and laughing. You’re welcome to join us.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mark heroes as favorites!
A hero marked can’t be accidentally used to level up another hero. Access your heroes roster Tap on the hero you want to mark. Just above the hero’s card, top left , is a faded out lock. Select it. Don’t rage quit if you feed something to something you shouldn’t… :open_mouth:

Come join us today! Everyone is active, friendly, helpful, and kind! Level doesn’t matter, and the requirements aren’t anything crazy to stay a member! Plus we has cookies…

It’s my Grandmother’s recipe. Chocolate chip with mana sprinkles.

S2_FarmingAtlantis

Hey did you know you could train your troops and not only your heroes? Joining this alliance will give you tons of useful information to make the game even more fun for you! We have nice friendly people that are willing to help you get strong.

TITAN flags cant regenerate if you dont use them. If you have full flags your wasting regen time. This goes for World Energy as well. Never let your flags fill.

The Training Alliance is trainer for
I Want My $!1.99 Back

I :two_hearts: my heroes now. Thanks to the great advice I got from this alliance members. If you are going to play the game why not do so in the right way? Join the alliance and get strong.

1 Like

We are rocking this game ! Information, questions and answers are flying around everywhere ! We would love to have you !

1 Like

Status Effects

:bookmark_tabs: Status Effects - Buffs and Ailments:

1 Like

We are Blasting the game ! We have a great team ! Come join us !