RISING DAWN - please delete

Joke of day: Even Gravemaker is watching under he’s bed if Chuck Norris is not waiting for him

If you are ready for some Serious Fun, we’ll have a spot open after this war!

Spot opening soon! Just ask if you’d like more information.

Spot is open and is waiting for active player.
Check us out you will not regret it.

1 Like

Hey all, I am potentially interested. I have a defense team of 4132.

Color strength goes in the order of purple, yellow/blue, red, green.

I am the leader of an alliance that seems to be more casual. Good group of players but we struggle with 7* titans and have yet to beat an 8*. I feel like I may have outgrown them and am considering moving on. I play daily and haven’t missed a war/titan attack in several months.

Never used discord, but I stay active in chat.

Can you provide details for what color you coordinate on war defense?

1 Like

Hi @jrowl

Right now we are on yellow but most of us have some viable options in most colours, and we change it up sometimes

You sound like where I was a while ago, big fish in a shrinking pond. We are pretty serious but also fairly chilled out for a top 1000 alliance. Good bunch of people too, with very little drama

So if this all works for you knock on the door and we will let you in!

Cheers

1 Like

My best yellow heroes are a 4/80 +3 Joon and a 4/80 +1 Rana. I don’t really consider either a tank, but I could probably use Rana in that capacity and move my 4/80+6 Aegir to a secondary position.

If you’re interested in having me I would like to join. I would like to finish out the current war though which lasts another 3 hours.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

1 Like

You are more than welcome to join us. We’ve already won our current war, with our highest score to date. Come join the celebration :grin:

We are also 5 hours away from our next titan (we killed a 10 star with 11 hours remaining). You’d be able to fight our next titan with no penalty.

Is your game name the same as your forum name?

Close. Its jrowl85 in game.

1 Like

We’ll make sure to hold the spot for you!

Awesome! Thanks :slight_smile: I’ll post on here when the war is done

Alright. I’m ready to roll. Should I leave the alliance I’m in first to receive the invite or do you send me as is?

You have to leave first your current alliance, find Rising Dawn in the game and apply. That’s it

You need to leave your current alliance. Then you ask to join ours and we invite you in. We’ll be waiting :grin:

And Rising Dawn is full again 30/30. Thanks!

Damn, one of our long term members has been taken over by real life and is stepping back.

So after @jrowl has joined (and smashed it in the first war!) we have another spot available. Hit us up if all of the above is appealing. Hey JRowl, wanna give us a reference?

I would recommend @Shipwreck from my old alliance Useless Guild, but I don’t think he has an account on here so I’m not sure how else to contact him.

Sorry :frowning:

No mate, @jrowl , I was meaning tell the nice forum people how wonderful we are!

Hah! My bad @Infinite!!!

I am still new to this alliance but things have been great here so far in Rising Dawn. I went from the best player in a bad alliance who was frustrated at the lack of participation in wars and titan battles to a cog in the machine of a juggernaut fighting 10 & 11* titans and achieving war scores I never thought possible.

If you’re looking for a more competitive alliance and a cool group of people who are willing to provide advice when needed and shoot the breeze when not, then this might be the place for you.

@Infinite, is that more what you’re looking for :wink:

2 Likes

Perfect thanks. That is definitely what I was after :star2: