Rising Dawn - Invitation to join us

If you are searching a new alliance before the upcoming war drop a note and join the Discord welcome channel.
Link to the welcome channel is above

Serious, but fun, friendly alliance. If you are looking for somewhere to enjoy the game with supportive team mates, then once this weekend’s war is finished, come join us!

We still have a spot open for a mature, active player who wants to play their game in a friendly, supportive alliance with like-minded players.

If you are searching a new alliance now that the war is over drop a note and join the Discord welcome channel. You are not going to regret it.
Link to the welcome channel is above.

Another war victory… if you are looking for an active, enjoyable alliance come check us out.

We achieved our highest war score too. Come join us and help push our scores higher!

1 spot open. Join us… Drop a note or join the Discord welcome channel. Link above

1 spot open. Join us… Drop a note or join the Discord welcome channel. Link below

International friendly Alliance, supporting, guiding and coaching members.
Join Rising Dawn after the war

Serious, but fun, friendly alliance. If you are looking for somewhere to enjoy the game with supportive team mates, then once this weekend’s war is finished, come join us!

We have a player leaving soon, so have an opportunity open to join us. So if you want a friendly, mature, fun alliance with no drama, but still take the game seriously, then come join us before the next war making starts. We have a space available for someone looking to join a friendly, supportive alliance.

2 Likes

We have a spot open and would love to have someone join us for the war. We are currently killing 11 star titans, looking to start killing 12s, at least rare ones.

We have excellent participation in war and expect all flags to be used, if opted in.

Hi rising dawn @Talakas1, @Ggbarnum. I’m a coleader of brazuca warriors. Have a nice war. I’m out for vacation but we can talk.

HI @Raghstpart,

I am the leader of Rising Dawn. I am asking our opponents if they are using Discord because some of us are recording our attacks and sharing it through the Discord War Channel that is for both teams. We would be glad if you can send us the link to the recordings. I will ask my team to record if it’s not to late for the first half.
Wish you good luck on the battlefield. Enjoy your vacation

I there yes I asked to record some atacks. Me and the leader always record all 6 atacks and put on YouTube. When it’s available il send you the link. Have fun. Could it be here???

2 Likes

I think it’s fine to put the link here. We’d like to see the fights and other forum members may enjoy them as well.

ESPECIAL ATAQUES DOS AMIGOS DA ALLY NA GUERRA (JR28 E JAPA) - YouTube. @Ggbarnum @Talakas1, @princess1. Some atacks on war

1 Like

update: remove shared our recording after the was from this location

2 Likes

Thank you guys. Great War. Hope to see you guys again. And this time with me. Thanks from dlthe heart.

2 Likes

@Raghstpart Thank you for the war. Wish you and your crew all the best on the wars.

@JonahTheBard
This thread can be closed.
Thank you

1 Like