Rising Dawn - Invitation to join us

Rising Dawn is an international alliance of friendly, supportive members, fighting 10/11 star titans. We are looking for an active player with 2200+ cups and a team power of 4000+ on defense.

We have “serious fun”! Titans are mandatory and we have a strategy to monitor them so your effort and battle items aren’t wasted!

We expect all war flags to be used (or opt out) and we have a coordinated defense team strategy. We are international so we don’t have set battle times. We fight organically with a looser strategy but we are more often successful and always have fun!

We are well monitored for player activity. We know that each member contributes to the success of the whole alliance and that it takes team work to achieve our individual goals. We play to win!

Communication is important! We use discord for tips and info sharing and, while it’s not mandatory, we recommend it.

We are friendly, mature and respectful. In short, a nice bunch to hang out with and enjoy your game!

Drop into our welcome room for further info

1 Like

Rising Dawn is a friendly, well-established,international English-speaking alliance.
We are supporting, coaching, relaxing and require really only that you periodically pay attention to alliance instructions and use all of your war flags if you are opted in.
You will not regret if you are going to join us.

2 Likes

Rising dawn has been a game changer for me. I went from knowing a small amount about the game and fighting and losing to 7 or 8 star titans in my old alliance to killing 10 and 11 star titans with regularity in Rising dawn. My game knowledge has grown tremendously with input and advice from friendly comembers, and the way the alliance calls Titans orders and coordinates war strategy has greatly improved my enjoyment for the game. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, come, join us, and help us grow the alliance even more!

1 Like

War won - all flags used!

If you’re looking for a friendly, supportive, active alliance and just want to enjoy playing your game in a serious but fun alliance, then you’ll fit right in with Rising Dawn.

1 Like

International friendly Alliance, supporting, guiding and coaching members.
Join Rising Dawn

1 Like

Rising Dawn is a friendly, well-established,international English-speaking alliance.
We are supporting, coaching, relaxing and require really only that you periodically pay attention to alliance instructions and use all of your war flags if you are opted in.

Hey! Is there still a spot open? I have 2414 cups, close to 4000 TP and I was looking for a more competitive alliance

We do have a spot open!

Nice! How do I get an invite? I clicked the discord link but it says that the invite has expired

Could you contact jrowl85 on discord and speak with him?

They’ve renewed the link if you’d like to try it again :grin:

And we are full once more.

1 Like

If you are searching a new alliance after this war drop a note and join the Discord welcome channel.
One of our veterans is going to leave because he will be a casual player.
Link to the welcome channel is above

1 Like

2 open spots after war.
If you are searching a new alliance after this war drop a note and join the Discord welcome channel.

Join Rising Dawn after the war

Join us and enjoy an active, informative discord server. Chock full of useful information.

Come and join us, it’s nice and active here with a world wide alliance.

I’ve been here for a few months now and really enjoy E&P much more with so many good people to game with.

Join Rising Dawn through the Discord welcome channel or reply here