Rising Dawn - Forget the rest, Join the best!

Rising Dawn is an international alliance of friendly, supportive members, fighting 11 star titans. We are looking for an active player with 2200+ cups and a team power of 4200+ on war defense.

We have “serious fun”! Titans are mandatory and we have a strategy to monitor them so your effort and battle items aren’t wasted!

We expect all war flags to be used (or opt out) and we have a coordinated defense team strategy. We are international so we don’t have set battle times. We are very successful in wars running a coordinated 3 wave attack, but not controlling people’s targets or attack times.

We are well monitored for player activity. We know that each member contributes to the success of the whole alliance and that it takes team work to achieve our individual goals. We play to win!

Communication is important! We use discord for tips and info sharing and, while it’s not mandatory, we recommend it.

We are friendly, mature and respectful. In short, a nice bunch to hang out with and enjoy your game!

Join our discord channel to get more info and discuss joining us…

3 Likes

1 spot remaining in a International friendly Alliance, supporting, guiding and coaching members.
Join Rising Dawn

International friendly Alliance, supporting, guiding and coaching members.
Join Rising Dawn

If you’re frustrated at wasting battle battle items on titans that eventually escape, you’ll be very happy with how we manage our titans.

We call our titans as soon as they spawn (sometimes even before), based on the data we collect on a spreadsheet. We monitor them carefully so we know when we are getting close to a rare and when we need to let one escape.

Strategic retreat!

No one likes to waste harpoons or battle items and we can assure you that you rarely will on our titans!

1 Like

Serious fun! That sums it up good… We almost always have all flags used in war and dont think in 3 months one called titan has escaped, so if you want a great alliance with helpful and mature people this is for you, no drama and the perfect mix of fun and serious that fits me well. A good war strategy without a time table to accomodate internatonal players. Come join us if you want some serious fun :grinning:

1 Like

I spent months with this crew, they are awesome, check it out

1 Like

I am already 2 months with these guys and I can tell you that I have learned so much and progressed so far. Rawrs summarizes it very well. There is some serious competition and progress and a lot of fun!

1 Like

We have an active group of mature, friendly and chatty players. If you’d like to join an alliance that wants to actively play the game and still have fun, you’d fit in here!

If you’re frustrated at wasting battle battle items on titans that eventually escape, you’ll be very happy with how we manage our titans.

We call our titans as soon as they spawn (sometimes even before), based on the data we collect on a spreadsheet. We monitor them carefully so we know when we are getting close to a rare and when we need to let one escape.

Strategic retreat!

No one likes to waste harpoons or battle items and we can assure you that you rarely will on our titans!

1 Like

Join Rising Dawn

As a member, I can say that this Alliance is incredibly organized and helpful. The tools and insight that are offered can help any player take their game to the next level. Concerned about finishing PoV? Come drop us a line!

1 Like

Join Rising Dawn

1 Like

Strategic retreat!

Join us after the War

1 Like

Join Rising Dawn after the War

1 Like

Rising Dawn is a friendly, well-established,international English-speaking alliance.
We are supporting, coaching, relaxing and require really only that you periodically pay attention to alliance instructions and use all of your war flags if you are opted in.
You will not regret if you are going to join us.

This is a great alliance filled with active, mature and supportive members. Hope you’ll join us!

Hello,

I am interested in joining your alliance. I am an active player and have been with my current alliance since I’ve started over a year ago. My alliance has slowly become inactive and missing out on titans and wars.

Your alliance has everything I am interested in with titans being mandatory and the 6 flag requirement. I have all the requirements specified (I generally am in the 2450-2650 cups range with 4250 defense but always improving)

Let me know what you think

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’ll let leadership know you’re interested. Some are in Europe and may be sleeping right now, so please be patient :grin:

Do you have discord? If so, please join the welcome room.

Hey warrior, we would love to see you in discord so we can discuss this further! You seem like the type of player who would fit right in with our group as we take our play seriously, but really have fun doing it!

2 Likes

How can I get an invite? Team name is Ragnar