Riposte om boril not working III

I seriously have a hard time figuring out what you’re actually having a problem with and/or mean by that, in relation to the post you’re replying to, and I don’t think it’s because of me being stupid.

1 Like

You are good.
I am just got a bit angry cause of your auto defending SG :smile:

Oh. Yes. I can see the logic in you accusing me of autodefending SG if you find it rational to accuse SG of practically steeling your ascension materials even after they decided to undo the nerf = you getting a fully functional Boril back. Legit.

Elena is not rispoting at all, and very much alive at the time, noticed that going against a titan

Yeah to be honest this does not sound like something they intended, it sounds more like this is a side effect of the fix to the invisible enemy bug we had in the previous version where a health drainer would hit a counter (reflect) and die but the drain effect would cause the bug of the invisible enemy.

Seems more like this is a an issue inadvertently introduced. And the funny thing? It only happens during raids. Not during titans. Not during map quests. Just raids.

I’m glad this is being fixed. Cuz as it stands it is a nerf to Obakan, Elena, Cyprian and Borril. + anyone else who has a counter skill.