Rigged Raids and Other Game Flaws the Devs Will Continue to Ignore

The red row changed into a diamond that diamond had 2 slide into it resulting in at least 12 tiles by my count hitting him square on.

And Caedmon’s defense is at least 637. A lot higher if emblems and troops are involved. Plus over 1100 HP. That’s how. Tile damage one on one, doesn’t do a lot. Even with the color bonus.

2 Likes

Just vanilla caedmon 4/70 no emblems.

Hopefully someone more nerdy than me will correct me if I have the math wrong, but here goes…

First, you might find this thread useful:
Damage Calculation

Tile damage is roughly 30 * (Attack/Defense ±50%) ^ 1.35

For simplicity, we’ll ignore the ±50% in the calculation, assuming it should average out.

You have a decent attack troop… let’s assume they have an equivalently decent defense troop, so both are 12%. 4-70 Caedmon has 637 defense.

Result: 30 x [ (504x1.12) / (637x1.12) ] ^ 1.35

The math says that each tile should do roughly 22 damage… but double it to 44, because Red is strong against Green!

A maxed Caedmon’s health, ignoring troops, is 1128hp. Divide 1128 by 44 and you get 25.6, meaning you need to push 26 tiles from Hawkmoon into Caedmon to kill him.

Summary: Don’t try to kill Caedmon just from pouring Hawkmoon tiles into him. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And that is best case scenario. Health can be increased quite a bit with troops.

2 Likes

According to the Damage Calculation thread the damage is based on a ratio between your attack and opponent’s defense. If attack < defense (as expected for 3* vs 4*) max damage is 33 per gem. For a maxed Caed you need to do 937 damage to kill him. At 33 per gem that’s AT LEAST 29 gems (since some could be less than 33).

Link to Damage Calculation Thread

Damage Calculation

Edit: oops, my Caed is only 3/60 so 937 is less than if maxed.

4 Likes

Couldn’t get past level 7 in Shaguad Desert so I went looking for tips and tricks. Gotta have a tougher roster to survive that boss wave.

Already had Brienne, but if I get a Nature 3 star with a multiple enemy attack, she’s going on Team 2 with the other retirees. Just got Renfeld, who has replaced Layla. Out of the box Renfeld’s stats are higher than once ascended level 15 Layla. The first 3 star I got from my level 10 training camp was Valen, who replaced Greymane, level 9 once ascended. Valen’s default attack is higher damage than Greymane’s at 4/8. I have Valen once ascended level 4 with attack at 2/8.

Currently waiting on another hero from the level 10 camp while I use a second camp to train feeder mice commons using loot farmed from already played levels. I got three loot tickets somehow but why waste them on easy levels I can just about beat by random tapping?

That’s what loot tickets are for, to speed you through low levels (farming) without having to do the random tapping. You get them from chests occasionally. They’re handy for quickly using up your flags on farming when time is short (eg gotta leave for work but want to use up these 30 flags I have). I save them up until I have a pile to use at once.

Hi guys!! After nearly 1 year playing this game, I could realise that it’s a bit annoying as further you go in it… Firstly, the probability to get good heroes in the invocations it’s something really ridiculous, and once you have some luck to get some good heroe, it’s almost impossible to ascend it because the items are very difficult to obtain… The raids have no sense, they don’t beneficiate the hability of each player, the power is what decide who win, and when they put me with opponents with 1000 stronger than me I know that I have to stop playing cause there’s no way to win… It’s incredible, it’s a game that you have to stop playing, cause it’s the only way to intent keep what you’ve got with your hability… (and to confirm what I say, you can watch the pictures below). Why don’t you make the raids in a better and fairy way? Why don’t you try to make some leagues with similar power or -200/+200 to play and who will win is he hability ( and some luck sometimes) of each player? Another idea for the game and the raids is making weekly leagues in which that you just can inscribe a certain number of heroes (10 for example) with a certain limit of power depending on the stars of your heroes ( 3500 power for example)… And than you will be fighting with other players that you know you will have the same chancre to win or lose depending more at your hability…
Another thing, it’s about the rewards!! I can not understand being in an alliance that I’m almost always the best titan attacker and I never receive decent rewards, just things I can find easily in the map, the same at the alliance wars… The gems are really really expensive, you’ll be able to spend near 1 month to join 300 gems, and than you make a Simmons pull to receive a 3* heroe, you have to realise that it’s completely ridiculous… In the TC, in 2 months I just had one 5* and two 4* heroes, and the others just 3*, and waiting 2 days for each one… I confess that the idea in the game, make combinations to kill opponents, and use them habilities it’s something really funny, but when you realise all these things that I referred before, the game goes down, and than you have to uninstall it and try to find another one that makes you happy and you can have some fun, and not being stressed and frustrated… And I found another similar game, that at the moment makes me happy and a can have so e fun… It calls

DragonStriker RPG Puzzle!!

Ok then, hope you enjoy the other game.

2 Likes

@Suarez, if you look at the lower right hand corner of ALL of those matches, you will win 50 trophies if you beat your opponent and lose 10-11 if you lose. You are right above your TP so I suggest you color stack against the enemy tank and give it a try.

Your not losing many cups and have the ability to gain much! Good luck!!

P.S Maybe this game isn’t a good match for you? It takes a good long time before you will have a full team of maxed 5*’s. It is NOT a race, it’s a slow and steady progression towards stronger and better heroes. Instant gratification is not something this game offers :wink:

3 Likes

0:03 - first mistake - should’ve moved the blue on the left to set up the red diamond.
0:09 - second mistake - obvious blue diamond that would’ve cleared a LOT of the board
0:28 - third mistake - purple diamond

I stopped there, and I have concluded you are obviously just trolling now. Please stop wasting everyone’s time. The raids aren’t rigged, you’re just very, very bad at them.

4 Likes

RNG. Sometimes it is horrible, sometimes it is amazing. See above. Easy tournament win.

2 Likes

I’ve hit a 4/78 8/8 Lianna’s special against an enemy w less than 400 HP and not killed it when neither hero was buffed or cursed. That confuses me.
I have 2 Liannas in my attacking team and this only seems to happen when I overlap their specials vs the same hero very closely in time.

When it goes Bang/Bang fast - occasionally the second hit feels very under powered

Just because you would have played the board different doesn’t mean my moves were mistakes. The diamonds don’t matter if yellow tiles don’t appear in proximity to make a match, which clearly didn’t happen. I moved enough tiles to give ample opportunity for yellow tiles to appear and they clearly didn’t. I didn’t say the raids were rigged simply that I got board screwed, which I obviously did. For your information I raid at 80-85% so your statement about me being bad it only shows your ignorance. You can go troll some other thread and stop wasting our time with your useless comments.

I had a blue board like that this morning. Two moves and 7 seconds it was over.

If you’re raiding at 80-85%, then you aren’t playing boards the way you did in the video. A genius of your high standing with a win rate like that should obviously know that the best way to clear the most tiles in the shortest time to try to get the colors you want is to make diamonds, and since you avoided doing that three times within the first 30 seconds of your video, I’m claiming that you purposely made that video in a way that manipulates the board in the worst possible way in order to try to demonstrate that you got “board screwed” - and this deceptive tactic is why I called it out for trolling.

I watched a little more. Choosing to flee the raid instead of activating Drake Fong is another data point that shows that you weren’t even trying to win.

And with that… I’m done with you. Ta-ta! See you in four months (only because that’s the maximum). :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

LoL! “I’m done with you”.

Don’t even know where to begin. I can this:

“You are exactly the problem”.

And that is that.

I just know a lost cause when I see it, and I’ve decided to stop feeding the trolls. :slight_smile: