Rigards Alternate costume is stuck

That’s good question and no. That has not moved at all (let me clarify)…now…up to this point it has, but not now.

Let me gain more purple heroes to train him and get back with you on progress.

2 Likes

Okay, make sure you don’t click the “Level Up” if it does not reach 100%.

2 Likes

Ok, this may take a couple of days to get 10 purples heroes, so I’ll post back. Thanks Yelnats

1 Like

purple 1* = 10%, purple 2* = 20%. So 10x purple 1* OR 5x purple 2* OR some combination that will equal 100%

2 Likes

I’m curious, do you collect 3* heroes at all? Their costumes are notorious for not maxing out the ability due to the fact that you can max out their levels pretty quickly.

1 Like

You figured it out. I guess I was getting lowball percentages. He’s at 8/8 with power up to 781. Thank you! That took months. I hope that alternate costume was worth it. Lol

I have been missing that as it has been easy for all my other heroes to level up. After watching the percentage go up to 100, I was definitely lowballing his chances with 1* and 2*.

1 Like

I have used hem too. Wonder if they hurt my chances leveling him up?

I wonder if I overdosed him because I have used a combination of 2* and 3*.

i want you to self reflect on your statements on a high horse above :wink:

the second answer to this thread gave you the solution.

2 Likes

The second answer about ten feeders? That wasn’t the full solution because I did 10 which would = 100%, but it wasn’t working as I stated. It simply wasn’t that easy. That is what I have done with all my heroes without fail until Rigard. I removed 1s this time and 3s while keeping an eye on it this time and this time it worked. I wasn’t on a high horse nor a podium. Someone listened and took the time to explain to me what to look for and I humbly followed. It worked.
I have tried for months and it wasn’t working because I wasn’t looking at what was pointed out to me by Yelnats.
Tess actually mentions it above, but it didn’t hit home with me until Yelnats.

1 Like

Glad it worked out. This is exactly what I was referring to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.