Ridiculous ring choices

So… I’m inarguably a bit of a whale, but I’m about to get ring #6 from Santa… who should I ascend? I’m not super snipery, tend to play a slow game on raids (favorite red/green team is heimdall, Mitsuko, Frigg, GM and Mad Hatter/Zimkitty). I’m seriously debating between Noor (who is usable at 3/70, and has been supplanted for minion teams by Skadi), Gefjon (such a hard hitter), and…?

1 Like

Amazing options you have there. The debate for me personally would be between Gefjon and 2nd GM. Great option as well is Lady Loki. Not sure if Noor reference was a sarcasm.
Good luck whatever you choose.

1 Like

I honestly find Baldur & Azlar also interesting choices, considering you have Azlar costumed.

2 Likes

Noor is a lot better than people have predecided she is. If you enjoy tactical, longer battles, she is a great addition.

I don’t have Gefjon, but I have an alliance mate who is very pleased with her indeed.

5 Likes

If you tend to play a slow game, then C. Azlar would be my option.

Gefjon >> Noor it wouldn’t be a bad idea having a fast hero.

1 Like

+1 for these choices. Gefjon and cAzlar jumped out at me immediately.

2 Likes

If you enjoy playing with mad hatter, you will probably like lady loki. I have her and have been enjoying throwing ailments back at the enemy team.

Could also wait and see if you get costume marjana for a 5* red debuffer. Otherwise yes gefjon would be a good option.

1 Like

Gefjon or Lady Loki. I would personally wait until the next costume portal and see if I get c-Marjana. If I do, I think I would choose her.

2 Likes

You have fantastic choices. My vote is for Gefjon, cAzlar, or Lady Loki.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s a great idea. Use the rings on someone else to guarantee I pull the Mariana costume!

1 Like

I’ve seen where there are new costumes in the costume event this month for Khagan and Marjana. Maybe worth waiting to see if you pull anything there? Research online to see if either costume might be of interest - of course, there is no guarantee you would get either but from the look of your heroes, luck is on your side!

1 Like

For a slow, tactical game Lady Loki would be a good choice. She ups the level of strategy required which also ups the fun, in my eyes. She is someone to bring against any team that has 2 or more DOT heroes.

I personally like Noor, again if you go for a slow & steady pace she provides great support - and is better in PVE autofarming, ninja tower, etc. I would take her againts any team with 2+ summoners. She actually does work pretty well with Gefjon, particularly if you face off against Vela. Noor is usable at 3/70 but with max heath emblems her minions are at another level.

Gefjon is good regardless of your playstyle, and I would probably do her first - as a sniper she is pretty useless at 3/70 and gets the most benefit from being ascended and emblemed.

I don’t have C Azlar but would love him, he is a powerful finisher. But would seem to fit a strong hitting team vs a slower tactical team.

In order I would probably do Gefjon or Lady Loki (depending on whether you face more summoners or DOTs heroes), then Noor or C Azlar depending on whether C Azlar fits in with your playstyle

2 Likes

maybe go for noor.

filler text