Ridiculous ideas to NERF heroes!

So i tumble across these 2 replies this morning and it made me think.

Thinking begins

If his minions do not proc delay, then Thoth is even less threatening than now.
Therefore, in my head, it became a nerf of Thoth!
So
How could we ridiculously nerf some of our beloved heroes. Devs are welcome to take any ideas they are interested in :thinking:
Any ideas are welcome and i will start with a few of my own

Guinevere

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Reduces the mana of all enemies by 20%

EFFECT 2

The caster and nearby allies regenerate 612 HP over 4 turns

EFFECT 3

The caster and nearby allies get +54% defense against Dark for 4 turns

New detailed skill
Reduces the mana of all enemies by 20%. Effect only applies if target has more mana than caster
The caster and nearby allies regenerate 612 HP over 4 turns. Distribute all HP gain with random enemy each turn
The caster and nearby allies get +54% defense against Dark for 4 turns. Add -54% defense against Holy for 4 turns

Alberich

Current skill

Each fallen ally has a 33% chance to get revived with 23% HP

EFFECT 2

All allies regenerate 612 HP over 4 turns

EFFECT 3

All allies regenerate a moderate amount of mana over 4 turns

New detailed skill
Each fallen ally has a 33% chance to get revived with 23% HP. Each revived ally gains dizziness. Dizziness adds 50% chance to attack ally instead of enemy
All allies regenerate 612 HP over 4 turns. DOES NOT apply to revived ally
All allies regenerate a moderate amount of mana over 4 turns. If mana gets full during the 4 turns, gets Silence during 2 turns

Atomos

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Deals 150% damage to all enemies

EFFECT 2

The more mana the enemies have, the more damage they will receive, up to 270%

EFFECT 3

If the caster dies during the next 5 turns they are resurrected in the beginning of their next turn with 32% health. All status effects are removed when the caster dies

New detailed skill
Deals 150% damage to all enemies
The more mana the enemies have, the more damage they will receive, up to 270%
If the caster dies during the next 5 turns they are resurrected in the beginning of their next turn with 32% health. All status effects are removed when the caster dies

… Sorry, someone already beat me on Atomos :rofl:

Proteus

Current skill

EFFECT 1

The target and nearby enemies receive 327 damage over 3 turns

EFFECT 2

The target and nearby enemies can’t gain mana for 3 turns

New detailed skill
The target and nearby enemies receive 327 damage over 3 turns. Takes defense in consideration
The target and nearby enemies can’t gain mana for 3 turns. Enemies affected gain 2 slash attack per turn with 200% damage added

So, little girl is needing is father. I will continue on when she is asleep.
In the meantime, feel free to add some of your own :grin:

I do hope to have my place there : [Collection] Ridiculous Thread for Ridiculous Threads

9 Likes

This made my day for laughing :rofl:

8 Likes

Nerf Atomos and Margaret. :wink:
That’d crown ridiculousness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Wait! Let’s nerf Mok-Arr too and add damage to his fellow purples, ‘cos His a Savage Butcher :smile:

5 Likes

Nerf Margaret by awarding a 2nd Margaret to every player who drew just one of her.

7 Likes

Nerf the unlucky by increasing the turns of DoT and initial dmg of Gravemaker. :innocent:

2 Likes

I had that in mind for him :joy: You beat me to it for him !!
Glad to see some ideas!

2 Likes

Mother North

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Recovers 30% health for all allies

EFFECT 2

Each fallen ally has a 50% chance to get revived with 10% HP.

EFFECT 3

Summons an Elf Minion for each ally with 10% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster

Modified effect
Effect 2 and 3 only applies during Winter and if there is snow near your playing device

Valen

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Deals 300% damage to the target

EFFECT 2

The target gets -34% defense for 6 turns

New innate ability
If the target has any defensive gearing, damage and ailment is countered and received by Valen

Aife

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Deals 275% damage to the target

Modified skill
After using her skill, Aife takes a 3-turn nap

Ameonna

Current skill

EFFECT 1

The caster shifts into Ghost Form

EFFECT 2

Ghost Form removes all dispellable and undispellable buffs and status ailments from the caster.

EFFECT 3

While in Ghost form the caster gains +82% attack.

EFFECT 4

While in Ghost form the caster can’t gain mana, but is immune to normal attacks, special attacks, and all status effects.

EFFECT 5

Ghost form lasts for 4 turns

Added effect
EFFECT 6
Disappear of the team for 4 turn. Team becomes 4 heroes

Bane

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Deals 300% damage to the target

EFFECT 2

The target gets -35% accuracy for 4 turns

EFFECT 3

Chance to miss also applies to offensive special skills

New Effect
EFFECT 4
If 1st Bane was eaten, all new Bane gain special effect : I HATE YOU

Doesn’t listen to a single order of the player, as he is angry of the treatment given to his fellow friend. Attacks ally for 800% damage each time a yellow tile is triggered

Lianna

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Deals 512% damage to the target

For each enemy alive, loses 20% accuracy for a maximum of 100%

Modified skill
If used when all enemy are alive, Lianna is full of shame and kills herself

Melia

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Deals 120% damage to all enemies

EFFECT 2

All allies get +36% critical chance for 4 turns

New effect
EFFECT 3
Each critical hit lowers the mana of the ally by 10%

Rigard

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Recover 42% health for all allies

EFFECT 2

Dispels status ailments from all allies

Added effect
Each ailment dispelled damages the hero by 1000 over 5 turns per ally. Applied AFTER Effect 1

Friar Tuck

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Recovers 37% health for the caster and nearby allies.

EFFECT 2

The caster and nearby allies get +24% mana generation for 3 turns

New effect
With a single prayer by the player, Friar Tuck gains 1000 base attack stats, lose 100% defense and only has 1HP and has 1 smash attack after 3 turns, damaging all enemies
Friar Tuck becomes JACKED UP Tuck

6 Likes

What if Gobbler’s AoE damaged was based on the physical size of the hero (you know, since it’s a bite)? So svelt and trim little things like Melia and Mnesseus get eaten alive (metaphorically speaking), while Gormek and Friar Tuck just laugh him off. Gives a whole new meaning to “biting off more than you can chew”. Eh, but like most of the rest of these, who really thinks Gobbler needs a nerf anyway?!? :laughing:

6 Likes

Did something else for Gobbler but your idea is hilarious :rofl:

Mother North

Current skill

EFFECT 1

Recovers 30% health for all allies

EFFECT 2

Each fallen ally has a 50% chance to get revived with 10% HP.

EFFECT 3

Summons an Elf Minion for each ally with 10% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster

new effect
Added hunger mechanic to the game.

EFFECT 1, 2 and 3 unchanged.

EFFECT 4: if the allies says that they are already full or that they won’t eat porridge for the XXX day in a row she would inflict permakill status to said heroes, and they would disappear from your rooster.

3 Likes

Lets face it, why would anyone spend even a set of trap tools to make Thoth to even to 3-70 if they have a Seshat (I mean by chance if they got him through featured Atlantis, the ones who got him when he was a HOTM should be feeling cheated in some way since its too late to make these choices). I feel bad if you have given the mats to him and got no items for a Seshat.
Thoth hits like a wet noodles and doesnt even stand a chance compared to other purple 5 star heroes. Seshat has made Thoth obsolete. I think he should be reworked to something better instead making him a better male version of Sheshat :wink:

1 Like

Lmao guin is at full mana when she fires.

3 Likes

That’s the spirit :rofl:
20 more nerfs needed !

1 Like

He does proc delay with minions currently. I just realized I typed “included” I meant to type “includes” (letters s and d right next to each other on keyboard). I edited my post to fix that since it’s kind of important :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Spell of Pacifism.

Nothing happens.

4 Likes

That’s why Alliances have to keep players like me in it: it’s always Winter in another Hemisphere :wink:

5 Likes

If you want your thread to become a part of the Ridiculous Threads Family, you just gotta quit hating or nerfing THE AIFE!

Aife is a sacred entity for the Ridiculous people.

7 Likes

Hmm… What if she recovers HP during her nap and make you a smoothie and a massage after?
Would that be considered nerfing ?

2 Likes

No, but if when she naps she dreams of hitting the beach with a finned ironing board type thing it could be considered serfing.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings