Ridiculous ideas for season three

I want it to be set in a city (not a ridiculous idea) with all the heroes that go with that.

You know like the politician, the lawyer, the sanitation worker, cab driver and receptionist.

2 Likes

My guess with the way SG has drifted away from anything normal, would lead me to believe it WILL be ridiculous

1 Like

That or a murder mystery at a country estate

2 Likes

Moomins?

20 Finlandic fantasies

2 Likes

I want some forum regulars to be bosses

I want @Kerridoc to be boss of province 1, @zephyr1 to be boss of province 2 etc…

And I want to try pulling them in the Asgardian portal

10 Likes

I assume that due to RNG, I’ll fail to pull myself.

9 Likes

Sorry, I already have my own province…

9 Likes

LMAOOOO did you meen assgardian???

2 Likes

Some religions forbid it…

4 Likes

Even if i don’t like raids but how about a map with 15-20 oppoments you can choose of (with possibility to refresh). Also your alliance mates can be there and you request a certain fight? This might also solve the wish of many people to be able to have training raids to test their teams. iIn this case both got a loot for participation and nothing is stealed from another…

1 Like

I think we can all agree that its about time we get to battle some cybernetic Jedi Llamas.

Story can be vague but that’s normal for rim worlds…

1 Like

If we’re pitching ideas, I wouldn’t mind diving deep into early mythology. I would love to see Norse and Roman Gods and Goddesses. Some Character examples such as Lilith, Adam & Eve, Odin, Thor, Noah, Iris, Venus, Apollo, Loki, Zeus, etc
Can you imagine trying to pull a Jesus Christ hero?
Many would condemn it as blasphemous, but if you incorporated it into a mythology theme, you might be able to get away with it.
We already have some of these characters, Ares, Hel, Poseidon.
I like continuing down this road.

Otherwise, we could launch of the planet into Robots, A.I., or Alien Hero card and story lines