🍵 Riddles of Wonderland: White Rabbit – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Riddles of Wonderland Hero: White Rabbit!

NOTE: White Rabbit will officially launch at 2019-11-13T08:00:00Z (08:00 GMT).

White Rabbit will NOT yet be available when this post initially launches.

Card images will be added, and info will be updated upon official release.

:bar_chart: Stats as Last Seen in Beta

NOTE: All information is based on Beta, and may change in the live release. This will be updated after release.

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face: Holy/Yellow Cleric Fast
:crossed_swords:
Attack
:shield:
Defense
:heart:
Health
731 749 1353

:family_man_woman_girl_boy: Wonderland Family Bonus

:dizzy: Special Skill: Rabbit’s Watch

• Deals 280% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Target gets -34% defense for 4 turns. The effect duration is reset if the target is healed. This effect can’t be dispelled.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

This section will be updated after release.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of White Rabbit?

This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on White Rabbit.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to White Rabbit and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is he worth summoning for?

• Would you use him on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Would you give White Rabbit Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of his special?

• What do you think of his character design?

• If you Summoned White Rabbit and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned White Rabbit, and whether/how you plan to make use of him.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments/opinions about White Rabbit when posting Summon Results. You are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving White Rabbit (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving White Rabbit), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Challenge Event Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get a Challenge Event Hero?

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning White Rabbit.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get White Rabbit by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get White Rabbit by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get White Rabbit by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get White Rabbit by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get White Rabbit by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get White Rabbit

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get White Rabbit by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 1500 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get White Rabbit

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on White Rabbit’s Game Mechanics?

Click for Info on Creating Player Guides

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to White Rabbit.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in Player Guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about White Rabbit.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

12 Likes

Well, it seems like a strong and balanced combination of attack, defense and health stats. The special looks a lot like a ramming pulverizer light, but at a fast speed, rather than at an average speed. Those skills and strengths could be very useful. My roster isn’t long on Holy heroes. After I finish Chao, I’ll work on Gretel before Hu, or a second Wu, unless I can clear out the 3/70 lounge. (Joon, Leo, Justice) Yeah, Id like to have one! He’s no Guinivere, Onatel, Delilah or Drake, (Holy Wish List, Batfan!) but he’d be alright at flank or wing in an alliance war, or in a raid stack against most dark tanks, or dark titans.

1 Like

Finally a yellow rammer who is also fast at that.

Definitely a keeper if you ever have the luck to summon him.

6 Likes

Would rabbit be a good tank as fast aoe hitter

This is a must have hero. That hit is comparable to drake, which will hit for about 500 damage each without any buff or debuff. Rabbit hitting 3 and debuffing thembefore drake hits? That’s deadly. I don’t think they should make the yellow pulverizer such a rare hero however. That makes me unhappy. Correct me if I’m wrong but this will only be available every six months right?

3 Likes

Five, but yeah, it’s a rarely available hero with extremely low Summoning odds.

Hopefully Season 3 will add some more commonly available utility heroes — ideally 4*, so they’re not so insanely hard to get.

11 Likes

Definitely a “must have” for purple titans.

3 Likes

Not even just purple titans. Everyone is using purple tanks these days. This is the only defense debuffer in yellow.

6 Likes

I would kill a bottle of Veuve Cliquot if I get White Rabbit this wonderland. I plan to do 30 pulls. Lets see. Maybe E&P is weird enough to donate Neith on top.

fingers are crossed

6 Likes

Am I the only one not seeing why the Rabbit is considered so incredibly fantastic, having in mind Jackal?
Of course is a 5* - so more durable, but also with super low odds of pulling vs Jackal.
It hits 3 for damage vs Jackal, but Jackal is making more damage ( not to mention that is much easier to emblem to +18 at least.

The defense down is 54% vs 34% in favor of Jackal ( as I read the special Rabbit is def down only to target and not to all 3).

Am I missing something?

Jackal is elemental def down, and White Rabbit is regular def down like wilbur/grimm/gormek/tiburtus. Jackal and White Rabbit or any other regular def down is stack together, not overwritten.

13 Likes

That is clear. But anyway if you hit with both the same target it will disappear more or less I suppose, so the benefit of stacking for raid/war Jackal and Rabbit is pointless maybe? Jackal + Drake ( if we take hit 3 ) will be better? For titans clear benefit, but was talking more raids/war attack. Am not saying is not a nice/strong hero, and was genuinly asking if I am missing something as see in the forum left and right everybody saying is super amazing hero.

You are missing most of it if not all of it. :rofl:

Defense down stacks with color debuff. So the rabbit stacks with the jackal.
Fast / Hits 3 / Triple ram and most of all, it is YELLOW!!! :joy:

7 Likes

Jackal + Joon = kill 1 hero

Rabbit + Drake = potentially kill or heavily injure 3

What is there not to like in a yellow stack?

PS. not very sure its ram 1 or 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

In his description his defense down is only to the target and not nearby enemies?

1 Like

No, it stack, means has more -def on opponent. Here is formula:

And I also create a Titan eficiency table (not practical, only theory):

There is yellow regular def down, White Rabbit the only yellow.

9 Likes

Clear - was saying that if you hit with Jackal and -54% defense down and hit with Rabbit the hero will die, so no stacking :slight_smile: when no hero left :slight_smile: For titans clear - as wrote, agree fully makes a difference

1 Like

@ALI_G, oh well okay… you mean 2-punch eficiency? okay, make sense, correct… I think white rabbit not so much deal damage like Joon or Poseidon.

1 Like

They should include white rabbit with the wabbits of springvale

1 Like

Great, thank you

filler filler filler