🍵 Riddles of Wonderland: Jabberwock – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

No worries, just trying to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry didn’t read everything above but does jabberwock poison stack if I run two jabs?

Nope. Like with other DoT, you can only have 1 of a style active at a time.

So only 1 poison, 1 burn, 1 water damage, 1 sand damage, 1 health steal etc…

2 Likes

Anyone using Jabberwock can you please post a pic? Diid or will you emblem her. What tree path should you take?

Jabberwock is next who is going to get emblems. Most likely offensive way

That’s what i have so far. Attack was a must add and i read somewhere (at least i think so) that defense is better than health. Maybe for minion creators health is more important but that’s not the case for jabber.

2 Likes

He just killed himself attacking Obakan and Kingston, which was riding on Boril’s riposte.
Finally, there is a place for Obakan other than titan stacking.
Btw, Jabber is one hell of a monster. Those Albi and MN wing gonna have a hard time soon.
Oh wait! Magni and Lianna is fully charged on the flanks…

Thanks :smile: I have mine fully leveled now. I was thinking of going the attack / defense route. But I’m not sure if jabberwock has enough health. And what would be the best flanks if I run it as a tank?

You don’t want to run Jabberwock as a tank unless you have no other options at least that’s my thoughts on that.

With it’s fast mana speed it would excel better as a flank or a wing.

1 Like

Ok thanks again for the advise. Jabberwock is more for offensive I’m thinking. I have tried it a few times and was surprised it turned a lose into wins on more that one occasion

I see Jabberworks as a wing material. He could just single kill two weakened opponents with his devastating double hits.

1 Like

Emblems was a question as my first purple 5* maxing! I was thinking more defence as its damage is high anyways fast mana be better to stay alive longer

Any opinions on Jabba vs. Kage on defense?

Both are strong choices. No reason you can have both, but if you don’t keep them far apart. Perhaps wings.

1 Like

Do attack buffs increase the amount of undispellable poison damage Jabberwock deals?

In match buffs (and debuffs) won’t effect the dot damage he does.

Ah I see, so just troops and emblem nodes then?

1 Like

Yes sir, so something to keep in mind when battling say, zeline or Richard… their attack down won’t punish dot damage, which is nice.

2 Likes

That’s a great reminder!

2 Likes

See how jabberwock performs on raid defense

6 Likes