šŸµ Riddles of Wonderland: Jabberwock ā€“ Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Did anyone notice that if Jabberwock hits a single target with D down only one of his arms hits with increased damage and the 2nd arm with normal damage? Is that intended or a mistake?

Moments before where you can see the d down:

3 Likes

But cat overwrites Jaberwocks first poison.May be waiting some turns could mean itā€™s not effective as thought.

Can undispellables be overwritten?

Both Cat and Jabberwock have undispellable poison. I have Cat but not Jabberwock. Proteus also overwrites Cats ā€œundispellableā€ poison. Poison doesnā€™t stack. It is called ā€œundispellableā€ and not ā€œnon overwriteableā€. Iā€™m pretty sure this will be the case.

3 Likes

If itā€™s undispellable, it canā€™t be overwritten. Same for lepus when hit by kunchen or Athena defense down, so in the case of jabber and cat, whichever one hits first would remain there and the second would get ignored.

2 Likes

Hey, so the damage calculation is not a linear or static thing. There is a random element to the calculation hence the variation in the damage dealt you can see.

There are a couple threads running around about damage. Here is one:

1 Like

Thanks but isnt the difference a litte huge for a random factor? 460 vs 590?

He hits 2 times and the 2nd hit is calculated with the remaining health after the 1st one.

2 Likes

Thanks, that could be it.

Youā€™re rightā€¦my bad.

1 Like

No worries, just trying to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry didnā€™t read everything above but does jabberwock poison stack if I run two jabs?

Nope. Like with other DoT, you can only have 1 of a style active at a time.

So only 1 poison, 1 burn, 1 water damage, 1 sand damage, 1 health steal etcā€¦

2 Likes

Anyone using Jabberwock can you please post a pic? Diid or will you emblem her. What tree path should you take?

Jabberwock is next who is going to get emblems. Most likely offensive way

Thatā€™s what i have so far. Attack was a must add and i read somewhere (at least i think so) that defense is better than health. Maybe for minion creators health is more important but thatā€™s not the case for jabber.

2 Likes

He just killed himself attacking Obakan and Kingston, which was riding on Borilā€™s riposte.
Finally, there is a place for Obakan other than titan stacking.
Btw, Jabber is one hell of a monster. Those Albi and MN wing gonna have a hard time soon.
Oh wait! Magni and Lianna is fully charged on the flanksā€¦

Thanks :smile: I have mine fully leveled now. I was thinking of going the attack / defense route. But Iā€™m not sure if jabberwock has enough health. And what would be the best flanks if I run it as a tank?

You donā€™t want to run Jabberwock as a tank unless you have no other options at least thatā€™s my thoughts on that.

With itā€™s fast mana speed it would excel better as a flank or a wing.

1 Like

Ok thanks again for the advise. Jabberwock is more for offensive Iā€™m thinking. I have tried it a few times and was surprised it turned a lose into wins on more that one occasion