Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event Team Discussion

I was thinking blue, then red, then yellow (in that order), as far as the best monochrome teams to use in Wonderland. Thoughts?

Blie or Red I’d say.

1 Like

I’m starting to use mono teams quite a bit but not sure I’ll go full mono on Wonderland. I may stick with 3 - 2 against the mobs.

This is off-topic but aren’t we suppose to have Pirates of Corellia?

Yes we are :slight_smile: but

3 Likes

I missed this udpate. Thanks gibs :slight_smile:

Red is probably best overall if you want to go monochrome as the mobs are green mons throughout.

I settled on this, seeing as how I don’t have either full blue or full red. I’ll be changing out Hawkmoon as soon as my first Namahage is ready.

2 Likes

Although a healer is handy if you want to ssve health potions.

1 Like

This team did really well in trying to compete for high scores. Still might not be enough to break top 100 tho. Anyway… I don’t think I lost any of my heroes on any of my runs, and did one run on each stage in Rare, with the exception of stage 5 or maybe it was 6. I ran that one twice to burn some world energy and try to improve my score. The quicker the enemies die, the less likely you are to need healing. After completing the Rare tier I was ranked like #309 or something like that. I’ll post a pic later… When I have time today I’m gonna mess with things and try to do even better. My rank is falling quickly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

I went with a red team throughout legendary. I used no items until the last stage final battle. I have not done the other difficulties yet.

2 Likes

Why did SG rename Queen of Hearts? Anyone know?

@ChaosWeever, you obviously did fine, given the score sheet you posted, but a small suggestion: I’d move Wabbit so that the Gato’s flank him. That maximizes the chances that Gatos’ no new ailments buff protects Wabbit from his self-inflicted defense down.

1 Like

What kind of scores should I be shooting for? Most of my scores are in the high 40s and low-mid 50s up till level 8. My final 3 scores are 63k, 62k and 103k. I’m trying to determine a realistic goal for each level.

Thanks!

I already try search forum, but only find old thread and so…

Rare
for red enemy

or

for purple enemy

And done.

Epic
for red enemy

for purple enemy

Currently at stage 8.
EDIT: finished! yay! :grinning:

Yup. Thanks for the suggestion. After I posted that I was thinking the same thing myself as I looked at the photo. I’ll do that when I am ready to sit down and focus on another session. Honestly, I had just woke up for the day and wanted to test stuff, but ended up completing the tier instead. I wasn’t even picking targets for the skills. I just kept spamming randomly. So there are definitely ways for me to improve.

2 Likes

103k!? Holy crap! 20 characters

Unfortunately, I really don’t know what good scores are yet. I thought my 61k for stage 10 was pretty good. I obviously have much more to learn. lol

That 103k is why I’m asking. I’ve never gotten that high before so that is leading me to push the other levels. I just don’t know what a realistic target should be.

1 Like

Cookie Settings