šŸ”Ŗ Rian ā€“ 5* Ice / Blue from Slayers of Fell Shadows

Iā€™d rather do Cathal since you already have a lot of hit-alls. I assume you donā€™t have other Ice 5*.

Yes Cathal is great. He can nicely tank and hit hard.
But ppl who have only Rian can get pretty nice tank too with regen hp 100/turn. With emblems it can be something about 800/900 (atack/def) and additional level from breakers will made him even better.

As I wrote in other topics, it is ā€œregen hp 100/turnā€.

1 Like

Corected. Max stack is 100hp/turn and 50% mana generation bonus. Thx for clarification.

Iā€™d go for Rian first. You have no blue cleanser and already have a heavy 3-hitter in Cobalt for his 2x charge.

1 Like

DeberĆ­a reciperar 200hp por turno con la acumulaciĆ³n en 10 o su carta esta mal. Y lo probĆ© y solo recupera 100 hp por turno.

I would go with Lepus first, he fast and hit hard. You already have Cobalt as heavy hitter if can wait long enough. Speed is important in early game, I personally still use Lepus a lot these days. Rian can be fun when you have a deep enough roster

2 Likes

Thanks, I have been thinking along in the same termsā€¦ Lepus seems much more versatile and more useful in more situations than Rian, even though his new mechanics is exciting

2 Likes

So, I have him at 3/70 along with Skadi. Can bump one up now. So far, im slightly underwhelmed with his attack, but I think its safe to assume that changes at max with emblems. Im just not sure which to push. Skadi is great, but certainly more situational. Anyone have both and feel strongly one way or another? Must mention, I also have Senenā€¦along with Aodhan or Orla, so the family bonus will come into play.

Without additional damage from removing ailments his hit wonā€™t be strong even with attack emblem path.

Skadi is just amazing against minion makers (especially paired with c.Kiril and atk buffer) and there are many Beraā€™s/Freyaā€™s everywhere. She is one of the best offensive heroes IMO and absolute beast in minion wars, I would max her first over Rian.

1 Like

I dont have c kiril, so Iā€™ve been using her with c Grimm for a little bump. She obviously shines already in minion wars and telly at 3/70. She does nothing against other minions other than thorn minions. My worry is im still just locked into minion wars and telly until I get the right pieces. But, I am certainly leaning towards her anyway. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

I have a maxed, fully emblemed, limit broken Skadi. I love her. First of all, sheā€™s one of the most fun heroes to play with.

Other than that, she gives me an almost guaranteed win against bera / Freya tanks in wars, also does the same in raids, sheā€™s a perfect counter against telly, Frosth and krampus. If thereā€™s a minion summoner in the defending team, bring Skadi and youā€™re set to go.

1 Like

if some1 wonder bout stats this is my version of him.

5 Likes

How do you like him?

Heā€™s my only 5* slayer and if I donā€™t get another blue hero before I complete a set of telescopes, my options will be:
Rian
Glenda
Frosth

2 Likes

He is one of the only heroes that cleanses BEFORE he fires, so he is a hot commodity. I believe he is the second best slayer behind Senan and is great by himself.

This is mine and he is great.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just building my mono blue team and his also my only one slayer. At first he is bit slow and can be useful some time (not all). Heā€™s great as a cleanser, but if you fight against team that does not so many ailments you can be bit disappointed. Like other slayer pairs very well with alby. If u can choose glenda first or mentioned skadi do it, if you have sennan u can try with rian and aim for more slayers.

1 Like

U choose mana or crit at 19th node?

Absolutely mana, Iā€™ve never seen the point in the crit path, ever.

2 Likes

Just as i thought :slight_smile:
20th node worth 225 emblems? I think yes

Good observation. Never realized it until you mentioned. Blinds and attack downs would not affect him.

2 Likes