Rewards did not receive

@Rook you can have mine as well as the Frier Tuck that I will eventually get. I will never use them. Maybe the next one will be a female avatar. :crossed_fingers:

I’m curious what comes after Fruar Tuck? Does anyone know? :wink:

I wish it would be Kiril, but that’s doubtful.

1 Like

Ah well…

Back to topic: Rewards not received.

great question for devs. A follow-up is - why do most of the female portraits either lack proper clothing, or have insane footwear (sartana, nat, zeline)? Why does Zeline have weird dead-puppet eyes?

2 Likes

If heroes are too poor to buy proper armor for fighting, then who am I to judge. Poor Zeline can only afford strips of cloth and not undergarments. I feel sorry for her that she spent all heroes money on shoes. Which leads to footwear… girls can do amazing things in heals. Those spike heals are a weapon onto themselves. Fear the Chancla! :high_heel:

*Edit: spelling error.

1 Like

All the other ladies just donated all their spare cloth to Skittleskull because she was feeling shy.

Chankla! You totally cracked me up! :grin:

I have the same problem. I completed 75 combats in silver arena and when I was to missions received the reward, I only saw a question mark. I don’t know if it’s a bug if not what I suppose received as reward? thanks

You should have a new picture option in your player avatar selection - Renfield.

[quote=“Jojo18, post:29, topic:10784”]
have the same problem. I completed 75 combats in silver arena and when I was to missions received the reward, I only saw a question mark. I don’t know if it’s a bug if not what I suppose received as reward? thanks
[/

Ok I don’t know which one bus whem I saw your email I thought are he kidding me? So hard for a mew profil picture? I will not have the same motivation right now

I did a quest or mission and two occasions i was suppose to get a hero but didn’t. They were golden and when pressed on them one was suppose to be a five star wabbit and not sure what the other was suppose. The callenge was battling silver star

Those weren’t hero rewards, they were avatar rewards. You now have the option to use those pictures for your ingame avatar.