Rewards did not receive

After i claimed the daily gem reward and the items from monster chest quest it did not reflect on my inventory box…
The 5 gem was not added…
The chest reward includes blue trainer hero, a script , gems and others.

Im from Manila, Philippines.
Happened just today around 9:45 am GMT+8:00

Please contact Game Support thru the game:

Menu > Options > Support (other issues)

1 Like

After i claimed the daily gem reward and the items from monster chest quest
it did not reflect on my inventory box…
The 5 gem was not added…
The chest reward includes blue trainer hero, a script , gems and others.

Im from Manila, Philippines.
Happened just today around 9:45 am GMT+8:00

No notification on Hero icon and inventory bag and gems did not add up

Yes, this is why I suggested you contact Game Support directly. You may reach them from in-game (see above), or from this link:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Ok, done.
And many thanks man

2 Likes

Hi all

i’m a new user on this forum, hope i’ll find some points of view to share my bug experience!

i tried to create a new topic but it seems i’m not authorized …so…:slight_smile:

i’ve just wrote a mail to S&G staff , waiting for an answer.

yesterday and this morning, i’ve done the daily 100 monsters’chest.

and for the second time, there is an empty slot atthe right of the gems.

it seems there is a 4th reward totaly buged. Weird, strange.

Nope, sorry, it’s just a bad chest. It would lessen the confusion if the items were centred when there’s only three rewards, as this gets asked often.

1 Like

Thanx mantis, i thought it was a damn bug, it seems they might improve the rewards screen and re center so ;^)

1 Like

Today i received a green 3 star troop from the free daily summon. I was very happy because it is my first 3 star troop. I went to select and equip it and it simply is not there. Nowhere in my inventory! Really really annoying since usually I only get really bad heroes from the daily summon! Pls give it back!!!

I completed a mission today, but not sure what/where the reward was.

It was a set number of raid victories with that gold lock. Is the question mark intended to tell me I will never know?

Anyone tell me what they might have gotten so I know where to look.

Thx

Those are for avatars. You should now have Renfeld available in your profile avatar selection.

After the next stage of that mission you will have Friar Tuck available. If you press on the question mark icon from the mission screen, it should show you the avatar.

Thanks for explaining that, but pls pass along that having the possibility to have Renfeld as an avatar is not a reward

Seriously

1 Like

More avatars are a commonly requested reward and one that can be given with no care to game balance

1 Like

I felt better before the explanation.

People ask for more avatars. More avatars given for doing something they do anyway. Complaints.

1 Like

I also thought about it… Having Renfield as a reward for a mission? Aaah… Better to let us have our own Avatar of our choice or upload is way encouraging to finish the mission…

I have one. Or a question you can’t answer. :grin::joy::grin:How come the avatars are predominantly male?

I guess the bigger complaint was due to my not understanding why the mysterious lock promising a surprise led to something so underwhelming.

Guess if I go along touching everything on the screen, I will avoid disappontment.

What I really would like is show the avatar instead of promising something that seems like it should be WOW.

CAN i have the lock as an avatar?

It’s the same when earning them as event rewards.
My guess is it’s to avoid confusion as to whether or not you’re getting an avatar or the actual hero, without clogging up the thumbnail view.

Renfeld is just the first new avatar of many, and I doubt a single player has thought “wow, I can finally be a weird pink goth!”, but the complaints are obviously tongue in cheek.

“I don’t even have the Renfield avatar, I have to envy yours…” Ferris Buehler voice

:grin: