Rewarding for Raiding?

Besides trophies and filling the raid chest, what’s the point in obtaining a higher tier like being diamond?

What’s the point in getting a high score at the arcade?

Mostly, an inflated sense of self worth, I guess.

2 Likes

I raid when I run low on iron aside from just the chest. It’s starting to happen with the advanced buildings being so inflated with the amount of resources they need vs the return taking a long time to be worth it.

2 Likes

The rewards from Raid Chests are a little better in higher Arenas.

There’s no material benefit to being higher up within an Arena though.

2 Likes

I feel like there should be a tier reward… like diamonds… maybe if your diamond, 5 diamonds a week. Or something. I’m gold, so 3 diamonds a week? Lol

Edit: I did forget about quality of loot in chests per tier…

@zephyr1 should I edit something? Not making sense of a response link… thanks for input :slight_smile:

Sorry, I didn’t follow this — what did you mean by “not making sense of a response link?”

1 Like

There are missions for mastering raids at certain levels as well, although, the rewards kind of seem like crap… At least for the Diamond Arena. Not sure what they were for the smaller levels.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @zeebe!

The rewards in general for missions could definitely use an overhaul. But I love the Quintus avatar :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, have been on the forums for a while, just did not join in any activity. Still trying to get a handle on this game. I agree, the rewards for most missions are crap.

2 Likes

I’m glad you decided to start posting. The forum thrives on having lots of different voices.

How long have you been playing now? It took me about a month of forum lurking before I took the plunge…

1 Like

Just over a year. I get the game pretty good, just not on balancing out my heroes. I am learning though.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 sorry I cant seem post pic on my s8… under notifications has a response from you with this link and has a pencil icon on the left. Clicking it opens edit. Last time, someone was suggesting a topic name change. Might have been u on another post…

2 Likes

Ah! Now I understand. :slight_smile:

I moved this to #gameplay-help-tactics earlier, which is why you got that notice. You’re good, nothing to edit now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes