Reward titan was unfair

thats right my friend…thats thing i want to tell to empirez admin…to improve or fix the reward from titans…only thats…simple

I have Tarlak max so i always get good scores. 2 days ago i only had chance to do a 3 hit before the titan was killed and dropped to B after months. Voila first B and immediately a Damascus blade.

I usually end up A+ or A and last 4 star ascension material i get from Titan very hard to remember

A serious question - what * titan do you hit?

Don’t say everyone when not everyone agrees with you. I don’t need to try, I get A+ loot 9 times out of 10. I’ve averaged 2 4* materials from 8-12* titans, (mostly 10*) per month for about the last year with screenshots as proof. I think the record was 5 4* material one month but only because one of them had 3 4*.

Lately 8-9 as we are down to 18 members now. Lost so many long time friends after Telly - Vela nerfs… If we want we can kill 10 also but as that will put stress on alliance we are just chilling with 8 and 9’s lately.

But this upcoming Mystic Titan makes it really weird for alliances like us. We will all see what will happen…

So titan level/tier does make a huge difference. You hitting A+ at (say) a 9* titan is like someone hitting C at a 12* titan.

I generally hit B or C on 14* titans (resources going into building HA 10, plus I don’t have the best titan teams, plus I’m probably not that good at titans anyway) and on average walk away with a 4* mat every 1-2 weeks. If you were able to join an alliance that hits 14* titans you would be getting much better loot at C level than you currently do with A+.

Maybe you fail to see my reason of commenting to this thread. I am not saying Titan drop less loot. I am saying there maybe an in-balance within A+ , A loot compared to B loot. Many other user as you can see claim the same.

And you also mention that with B and C you average 1 3 ascension mat every 1-2 week :slight_smile:

Yes, I also explained above why more people at C and B get the 4* mats. But at the same time, you get more chance of 4* mats at A+.

I have been at A+ less times, but I have a higher percentage of 4* mat drops from A+ than I have from C or B. And so I try to get as high as I can every single time, because I know my chances of good loot is better. Every time I see a 3* mat at C loot I curse myself because there is a chance it would have been a 4* instead if I was one tier higher

yes…im already many times get A or A+…but the reward not good…thats why i doing more lower hit to get C rank or b rank…and then…i got a lots of ascending material 4*

if me im hit 14* never skip when my alliance go to top 31 global before…now im on vacation…we stop go to target and play relax…my alliance is BAYANGAN from indonesia

yes i think its make sense when u say thats depend on how many stars…but i try from titan 10* until 14*…me and my friend in my alliance feel a same…C or B rank get more easy find 4* ascending material thans rank A or A+

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.