Reward the proper ascension items

They’ll come eventually.

I have been playing for a year, CTP (now FTP) - spent about $30-40 over the year.

I now have 5 fully ascended 5*, 5 5* at 3/70 and 10 fully ascended 4*. Along with a bunch of 4* at 3/60.

Means I can have 6 solid teams for wars.

I have 11 capes and am not far off reaching the point of ascending a second 5* for each color.

3 Likes

I use to go mad trying to get compasses and gloves, but now I have plenty of both and I desperately need shields. I have a mountain of hidden blades. Just the way it goes I think, seem to come in waves.

Been playing for 5 months. So far had ascended three 4 * to final tier and another three 5 * to tier 3.
13 of my 4 *heroes stuck at 3 60.
Btw, i’ve got about 3 each of the ascension material including tome of tactics, telescope, mystic ring, damascus blade…etc.
Trap tools and warm cape at 9 each.
I need those compass.

Same here, plus other rare items missing. Really close to leaving now.

If you have been playing 3 months and spent money, then you could buy the christmas calendar offers. There were several offers for warm capes for 1.99$ (one sure, but maybe 2) and at least other in a higher pack. Also every 10 days roughtly there is a rare quest with a 3* and 4* ascension material of each color.

I have been playing myself for about 5 months and got 15 (12 already used)

You can have had horrible bad luck, but at least should have enough to ascend one hero in 3 months spending some money.

Why give up hope? Your odds are just as bad as anyone elses’s. Does everybody give up hope? No, they don’t. Ascension mats are rare as hell, 5* heroes also. But still they will come eventualy, that’s 100 % sure. Patience is the key of the game. You shouldn’t expect wonders after just 3 month of game play. And one more thing! You don’t need maxed 5* heroes to enjoy the game. Make due with what you got!

3 Likes

I’ll trade you warm capes for rings

The big source for rare mats is titans. Or, I should say, that’s the source you actually have sme control over. You want to be getting the highest loot tier you can, consistently. You really want to be hitting Loot Tier IX, but that eill take having rare mats to power up god 4* heroes.

If you’re in an alliance hitting baby titans, consider finding one that hits bigger beasts.

The biggest errors I see in new players:

• not checking what quests are up at least daily. Rare Quests are an essential source for rare mats.
  • staying with a weak alliance too long. Find a full and active alliance where you are in the bottom half or so, so you can share in better loot and move into the upper tier of your alliance.
  • not completing monthly challenge events.

There are plenty of advice threads on these forums about how to do each of these more skillfully.

5 Likes

I find that your Alliance really makes a difference. For titans and war and filling chests. Pretty simple to take on higher titans if you got 27 people hitting it daily. The encouragement in a good alliance makes the game a lot funner/enjoyable as well. I found being a good member goes a long way as well; making all titan and war hits and friendly chat. Most wont care if your a little underpowered if your improving and trying hard.

3 Likes

I’m the same, seem to have waited forever for sturdy sheilds. I still need 3 ergh

agreed 100%. This is a pain but part of the game.

I have actually gotten to the point where I have a lot of AM and noone to use them on (5*)

For 3* Mats gloves seem to hate me. So I need to be very picky when I ascend heros.