Revive occasionally takes extra turn to occur

Twice recently (yesterday in a raid as in image against lone Hu tao and today in the trials of strength class quest) the fighter revive talent has taken an extra half turn to kick in- not after the enemy fired but I had to sit a turn firing tiles into empty space before I could attack. This is only happening intermittently because in the class quest today Oberon revived once normally after his turn and once abnormally after my turn.

Probably because of the DOT.

IIRC revive works at the end of opponent’s turn. Since DOT is the last action on the fighter’s turn, revive works at the end of the opponent 's next turn.

Similar to weird timing on Delay.

(Sorcerer talent – when does first turn of Delay Talent start? - #2 by Gryphonknight)

This happens to me when I’d kill my opponent with a special attack. My turn had just begun, so I had to shoot some tiles onto the void.

That’s how revive works.

Revive will always have effect at the end of your turn.

1- If you hit an opponent with a tile, that opponent goes down to 0 and revive appears, that opponent will revive immediately (because your turn has just finished after matching the tiles).

2- If you hit an opponent with a special attack, that opponent goes down to 0 and revive appears, that opponent will wait in ghost mode until you match a tile. After that your turn will finish and that opponent will revive.

3- If your opponent has a poison effect and after making his/her attack goes down to 0 because of the poison and revive appears, that opponent will wait in ghost mode until you match a tile (you can even fire specials but nothing will happen). After that your turn will finish and that opponent will revive.

In cases 2 and 3, you are forced to make a move that will not hit your opponent.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.