Reverting Buildings back and forth

I have alchemy lab at level 10, but it’s kind of useless at the moment since my advanced food storages are only at 7 and I don’t have enough ham to purchase the level 10 research. Since I am (STILL) building hero academy I don’t have availability to build up my advanced food storages.

If I revert my level 10 alchemy lab back to a level 20 forge… will my alchemy lab go back to level 10 if i revert it again or will it start over at level 1?

2 Likes

You can freely revert your buildings without any cost as long as you have a free builder. Your AL will remain at level 9 - your progress won’t be lost.

7 Likes

@D_DI is correct. And to add something on that, you can even build back your Alchemy Lab level 10 from any Forge as long as it is its minimum required level, only costing you 1 available builder and 10 seconds of your time.

5 Likes

Also want to add that you can revert any building to Alchemy Lab level 10 as well, not just a forge. Can be a training camp, farm or a mine even :wink: (not that I’d recommend the latter two)

2 Likes

Will.you give me the stronghold levels as far as buliding all the constructsz?

For sure, Stronghold level 25 will allow you to build all structures, including their advanced versions, if available.

So, are there any advantages to reverting buildings? For example, The advanced iron and food storage buildings allow you to revert back to regular for free. Other than to allow you to convert to other types of advanced buildings, why would you want to revert them? If you revert the storage does it keep its same capacity as when it was advanced?

There’s no point in reverting the Advanced Storages and Resource building (Farm & Mine) to their regular version as you lose out on the increased capacity, recourse production.

What can be useful is switching back and forth between Hunters Lodge and Barracks for example (or any other building of your choice) because there are only 4 Forges if you don’t want to “give up” a different building.

Hi! I’d like to have more information regarding the conversion of buildings.
For instance, my hunter’s lodge is at level 4. If i revert it back to a farm, it will be a farm at level 12. So my question is: what will happen if i evolve my farm to level 13 and so on? Will i be able to revert it back to hunter’s lodge level 4?

Thank you for your help.

Hope you can find one of these or both helpful
Best of luck

1 Like