Reverse Taunt Idea (Black Knight Costume & Krampus Costume)

That’s the thing.

Most of the non-S1 costumes in beta have been for already powerful heroes.

They didn’t release Killhare (and Master Lepus) costume this year. Surely they will release them next year. We have seen with Salmon Loki that they don’t like to waste artwork.

1 Like

Not only that, they’re just lazy. All costumes amounted to are inverse versions of the originals. And the ones that are different are too OP, stealing from original heroes as a way to ‘buff’ them. tbh C kad had no reason to exist, they could have just buffed inari. C justice also, guardian owl could have been buffed. Biggest travesty are those round 1 costumes, basically buffs behind a paywall.
The only costume I was really excited for was c yunan, by far the most original costume yet. I blew my monthly budget by months trying to get him with no luck

2 Likes

This is how the description of Guardian Gazelle look like

Special Skill: Dance of Spirits

• Removes all dispellable and undispellable status effects from all allies except the caster.
  • The caster regenerates 612 HP over 4 turns.
  • For 4 turns all allies except the caster starting dancing the Dance of Spirits:
    • +100% attack.
    • Reduces all received damage by 50%.
    • Gives immunity to new status effects.
    • If the caster dies, the dancer receives 100% damage and their mana is reduced by 100%.
    • This effect cannot be dispelled.

And this is your description of Costume black Knight

You put all the description together without any blank line. The reader can’t know where “this effect can’t be dispelled” refer to. If you want to use description like Guardian Gazelle, you should use sub bullet like this

• A
  • B
  • C
    • c1
    • c2
    • c3

Overall, after nerf, I think he is ok :slightly_smiling_face:

I forget to tell you that one “Reverse Taunt” affect all target’s ally but doesn’t block them completely unlike Malosi who completely block 1 target.

No, “Reverse Taunt” doesn’t block target to skill, attack or gain mana. “Reverse Taunt” is ailment prevents target’s ally from using Special Skills on target’s allies.

I forget to add “target’s” in the “Reverse Taunt” description. I will fix it.

No, “Reverse Taunt” doesn’t isolated target. “Reverse Taunt” is ailment prevents target’s ally from using Special Skills on target’s allies. “Reverse Taunt” affect all target’s ally. All target’s ally can’t help/heal/buff/etc. only on that target and can’t help/heal/buff/etc. on any other target’s ally.

My version of costume krampus

Costume krampus
Class: wizard
Skill: naughty or nice- mana speed average

• Summons either dark elf fiends or minions to all enemies depending on the circumstances

• Enemies that have used attacking specials receives dark elf fiends. The elf fiend absorbs mana generation and disappears when it has absorb 30% of the owner’s generated mana.

• the dark elf fiend gives -48% defence against special skills as long as the owner has elf fiends. This effect can’t be cleansed.

• Enemies that have yet to use skills or used non damaging specials receives a dark elf minion with 10% hp and 5% attack inherited from the caster.

• the dark elf minion gives the attacker 30% mana when killed by it

1 Like

i think only the krampus costume has a good chance of coming out

1 Like

He summon fiends to enemies that already use special skill that do direct damage and summon minions to enemies that doesn’t use any skill or used skill with no direct damage ? Do I understand right ?

What is %attack of fiend or it don’t do any damage ?

Yup.

And also the fiends do not attack because I never saw the point in fiends attacking

1 Like

I think there is noticeable different if Elizabeth doesn’t attack. They do 20-40 damage depend on target defense each turn but increase if there lower defense ailment. Yes, “fiends attacking” have big effect but still have noticeable effect. If his fiends attack, it will be good to use him with Athena :slightly_smiling_face:

So, I think he is pretty too weak by overall. It is hard to use him since enemy have to fire special skill that do direct damage before he use skill. On defense, normal Krampus is better and on offense, there are many better and more reliable choice :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve changed the skill to make him more destructive

Costume krampus
Class: wizard
Skill: naughty or nice- mana speed average

• Summons either dark elf fiends or minions to all enemies depending on the circumstances

• Enemies that have used attacking specials receives dark elf fiends with every special they have used upon skill activation.

• The elf fiend absorbs mana generation and disappears when it has absorb 25% of the owner’s generated mana.

• the dark elf fiend gives -48% defence against special skills as long as the owner has elf fiends. This effect can’t be cleansed.

• Enemies that have yet to use skills or used non damaging specials receives a dark elf minion with 10% hp and 10% attack inherited from the caster.

• the dark elf minion gives the attacker 30% mana when killed by it

• cleanses all ailments from all allies

1 Like

The skill has been revised so that he may spawn up to 3 dark elf minions in one shot. Let’s say if you’re facing an attacking tank, maybe vela and she fires twice due to her fast speed. When krampus fires, he will spawn 2 dark elf fiends for her. I’ve balanced the mana absorption to 25%. So now Vela needs to give the fiends 50% mana first before they disappear. This is an alternative way to mana control and an anti tank

And also added cleanse for him

1 Like

I don’t understand what “when killed by itself” mean. Minion doesn’t attack owner. Do you mean “when killed” ?

I think he is ok now. I found that summon minion for enemy is very good to combo with Skadi :slightly_smiling_face:

Killed by it, (it’s a typo.) So when your, let’s say sniper fires and kills an enemy with a dark elf minion, your sniper will receive 30% mana immediately.

He’s different from regular krampus, but that’s what I think a costume should be

1 Like

Cookie Settings