Revenge raids are not fair! Part 2

The amount of money invested is such, at 1200 trophies, that you are the 400000, and you fight with teams of more than 3000, with heroes of the month, with varied and uploaded equipment (money), with totally unbalanced and unbalanced characters, such as Wu , because you do not have to balance at a high level, but for the most probable, medium-sized teams.

To whom ever caresā€¦ what ever happen to "The customer is always right??? Lol

There are many things about this game that i really enjoyā€¦ One thing i really do not enjoyā€¦ is the attitude of the people responsible for this game and providing the Entertainment it is designed to provide.
There are constant glitchesā€¦ un fair match makingā€¦ Unreasonable pricing for resourcesā€¦ ridiculous prize rewards from chestsā€¦ events in sufficient essentialsā€¦ such as orbs of magicā€¦ there are issues with the board playing very slow on raids which diables heros to mana upā€¦ and the list goes onā€¦ you could do with listening to the poeple who pay to use this brillian game.

No offence intended
Regards
MT

2 Likes

My biggest complaint about the raids is the power spread is far too wide. It allows for players to attack you who are up to 500 points more powerful than you. I always lose those on defense, and when I try to revenge, I am obliterated as well because their teams are so much more powerful. Letā€™s narrow the power gap a little, that might be a good compromise?

1 Like

Raids are selected not on team power but cups. Raids (except revenges) will always be +/-300 trophies.

2 Likes

The problem is that, the cups. I found a team of 5. 1 *, who was 50 tropies. He was adulterando the game, he drops to 1600 and, when he has to do mission, puts his team of 3800, with 5 * uploaded and sweeps all of them between 1600 and 1900. When it grows, it is dropped again. This makes it impossible for medium-sized teams to thrive, which never maintain or reach platinum. In another game it would have acted, (as with the champions in MMORPG), in this no, because they do it mostly whales.

2 Likes

Raids are seriously badā€¦ I play raids Only to fill chests nowā€¦Because the fun Is deffinetly not present.
I have tried various teamsā€¦ methodsā€¦ layoutsā€¦and still cannot find a successful recipe.
A couple of points about Raids in playā€¦ that have become oblivious to me are
1 the speed and frequency in which an enemy fire and recharge is Way faster than the Heros mana and card indicatesā€¦I have repeatedly noticed opponentā€™s firing out of turn.
2 If the raids are selected by trophy numbersā€¦ It seems that we can get to a number, near the maximum trophies we have accumulatedā€¦ plus or minus 10 /
20 and then the raids become Impossibleā€¦
So How can we progress within this structureā€¦ and remain loyal to an alliance. What are the Upper and Lower capsā€¦and why?? Surly this implies we must desert a weak Allianceā€¦ or struggle in a loopā€¦ until all alliance members are of equal trophiesā€¦etc.
Are we limited by Our own misfortuneā€¦ or by the powers that be?

STILL NO IMPROVEMENT IN RAIDSā€¦ I CANNOT UNDERSTAND FOR THE LIFE.OF ME WHYā€¦ Any team needs a Boost?? Back off and let us fight our own battlesā€¦ and Warsā€¦ stop ripping us off by slowing response time when attacking titansā€¦ stop making us use All our resourcesā€¦ and then giving us back horrible chestsā€¦ with more useless itemā€¦ and stop Making us all so mad with your lack of professionalismā€¦ Oops wars offā€¦ oops it back onā€¦ agh noā€¦ Its cancelledā€¦ Very Proā€¦ Oh and stop hoarding all the Assention itemsā€¦ Yellow heros need Magic Orbsā€¦ I have 3 yellow Heros awaiting assentionā€¦ I need 12 Orbsā€¦ Im 52ā€¦ How much longer must i wait??

1 Like

You are right that there is a natural equilibrium point for your team. If you accumulate more trophies than the equilibrium point, then the raids become increasingly harder. Most of us lose hundreds of trophies overnight, which takes us back below our current equilibrium score. Then we can build up again.

The way you progress is to build better teams. As your defensive team gets strengthened, and your offensive bench becomes deeper, youā€™ll be able to take and hold more trophies.

As discussed in earlier posts, the team on defense plays a little differently than they do on offense. They get a boost to their stats, and mana accumulates differently. Specifically, each hero gets a little trickle of mana each turn, plus an additional chunk when hit by a tile. If the hero is hit by many tiles, each tile contributes successively less mana to the defensive hero. Each foe also makes slash attack based on the countdown timer on the bottom left of its thumbnail, in lieu of being able to drop tiles on you. This slash attack is a simple 100% hit on one of your heroes. (100% is on the same scale as the hit strength in a heroā€™s special.)

There are several excellent threads about raiding strategy. I learned a lot from the ā€œraiding in the top 1000ā€œ threads. There is a lot there even if you arenā€™t in the top thousand.

4 Likes

Good points, thank you all, but I still see a serious problem here with game development. We all know that cups do not equal team strength. It is at this point I am bluntly asking the developers to add team strength to the algorithm for raid matches.

This is not just a matter if ā€œbeefing up your heroesā€, you can do that all day long (I do), and still not make a dent in the power spread when someone who is 500-600 points stronger than you raids you, period. This is the pay to win strategy that they are implementing against us. I can tell you in my experience, when I get stomped like that it is because my opponentā€™s deck was stacked with level 5 heroes. I have guild members who can never win at raids and it discourages them to the point of quitting. It sucks the fun from the game. We want a challenge; not to be obliterated.

And personally, I donā€™t have the time to pour through these forums for hours on end, leafing through for tips. I am usually naturally good at strategy, and have actually figured out my own. With the exception of the inbalance noted above. I actually find these forums poorly designed and tedious, every time I try to look for tips. There are a lot of complaints to rifle through. That in and of itself should be a red flag to the developers.

Anyway, just my two pennies. Every other strategy game I have ever played that turned into a pay 2 win, I left behind without regret. Without some tlc to the game mechanics, this game is in danger of going the same way.

A post was split to a new topic: Re: gems issue

A team of 3850 level, with heroes of 5* and event i just removed me 50 trophies, is 550 points stronger than me, but my team is 10 value. If it seems normal not love a game.

I enjoy raiding some times Iā€™m raiding too 5 player and winning Iā€™ve got all the way to 18th in world ranking now problem isnt beating these high lvl teams its have a defense that can maintain those ranked lvls as last nigh I had 2835 trophies ranked 18 but woke up at 2734 trophies and rank I dont rember but like 6500 or so, the cup spread the higher go the less it is

98% of my raids I use Gravemaker and Wilbur with the other 3 colored stack against the tank and I win a very large amount of my raids, like against any yellow tank I use Khoina, proteus, and ghost girl unless I get a really bad boards I can beat Guin tanks 85 to 90% of the time

And I only have one troop 4* lvled higher then 9 an 11 4* yellow mana but I have enough 4* troops for all 5 heroes no matter color

1 Like

Iā€™m in aggreance that there definitely is something off with raid system. If we used simple math and letā€™s just say a fully ascended 3 star team went against a fully ascended 4 star team, you could probably figure out who would win. However, my experience this has not been this case. Either buffs have been set too high for the weaker team or something within the main algorithm is horribly off. Itā€™s hard to progress and gain trophies when these sorts of teams win against you and take 40+ a pop while your wins gain maybe 11+. Either way, Iā€™m in hopeā€™s the devs can look into this and help find some balance or common grounds to this.

Thatā€™s because thereā€™s more to it than stars. You need to have the right synergy between your heroes, if youā€™re attacking you need to stack colors and play the board smartly, and if youā€™re defending, you need to make your team as idiot proof as possible, since we know the AI is an idiot

1 Like

Eh les programmeurs allez faire un stage chez EPIC ils vous aiderons Ć  faire correctement votre travail !!