Revenge is sweet - twice

I should probably keep quiet about this, but somehow I’ve been credited with two revenge victories instead of one. Anyone else have this happen to them?

1 Like

You mean they revenged you and you won twice? That’s nothing unusual. When an attacker does a revenge, they attack up to 3 times if they lose twice. When the attacker loses, the defender wins (in this case you). So the defender can win up to 3 times if the attacker is particularly unlucky.

2 Likes

The other way round - I was attacked and they won, so I had the chance to revenge (avenge?). I won, but it credited me with two revenge victories instead of one.

Do you have a screenshot of your watchtower? That seems a little odd.

1 Like

I have revenged someone before and won but lost connection prior to everything being recorded. Was then able to revenge again and win. It reflected both wins on my tower. I have only had this happen one time about a month ago.

1 Like

Here you go. Doesn’t sit well with me as it’s not fair on the other guy.

That’s pretty weird. Hopefully it’s just a visual glitch on your end and not an issue on his end. Won’t really know unless he comes here and looks around.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.