Revenge attacked twice after initial beat

Someone I beat in a raid revenge attacked and beat me. A few minutes later he revenge attacked again and won again. Then he revenge attacked a third time and lost. How is this possible? After a successful revenge attack it should not be possible to attack again.

You’ve been playing a long time based on your cups, maybe you’re having a temporary lapse? You won the first two times he attacked, he finally won the last time he attacked.

6 Likes

To follow up, the cup gain/loss is the change in YOUR cup totals, not his.

Never mind. I’m stupid. I read it backwards. I thought he beat me twice and then lost but it was the other way around.

1 Like

Easy to do. Green is good for you, bad for them. Congrats on your D holding them back twice!

2 Likes

I’m having problems where I get attacked, then I revenge and win then they get to revenge me, I can post screenshot if needed

Need to see more history. Your win against the other team was listed as a regular raid, not a revenge, so of course they are able to revenge you.

Look at the name, same person, plus it states the previous 2 attacks were counted as revenge then win counted as raid then he got to revenge, my win was 3rd attempt at revenge but system counted it as my raid

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings