Revamp / Update the "QUESTS" - New Uncommon and Rare Quest Ideas

is that you Echo?hi hello the post must be 20 characters long lol

I kinda like the idea, every weekend event will make the game more interesting, like cherry on the top :grinning:

1 Like

I love this! Two paws waaay up!! :smile:

1 Like

I also propose this :wink:

• Quest “Collect Atlantis Coins” (Like collect gems) :
    3 Stages with Atlantis Coins

• Quest “Recruit Troups” (Because there are not enough solutions to improve our troops)
    Stage 1 : 3 troup 1* (random color)
    Stage 2 : 2 troup 2* (random color)
    Stage 3 : 1 Epic Troup Token

• Quest “Surprise !” (I love good surprises)
    Stage 1 : 3 random items 1*
    Stage 2 : 3 random items 2*
    Stage 3 : 2 random items 3* and 1 4* (dragon bone, … etc)

6 Likes

Reviving this idea! Definitely in need of some different daily quests at harder difficulty for better items! Voted! :hugs:

1 Like

Improve the loot on the quests could be a good direction to take this topic.
Like the “gather food” quest, make it give more than AR or similar.
“Crafting Items” quest could give nuggets or fragments, or possibly Titan parts??

1 Like

I mean, absolutely. The usual quests are lame and boring. Good for beginners, but that is it. They SHOULD be improved and updated. That is why I have the utmost confidence that they will not, without a doubt. That would require minimal effort and please the customer, so why bother?

1 Like

The rare quests for food, iron, recruits and experience shouldn’t fill but just grant a larger qantity of the mentioned resources. This helps new players best.
Also, the rare scavenge resources quest should not give out class emblems and reset emblems as there is already another quest line that grants those. (The trials quest line)
The rare find crafting items quest should not give out titan parts as it discourages the use of giant harpoons to obtain them. It should give out 4* crafting materials instead or 3* materials in larger quantities.
The rare find battle items quest should give out guant harpoons as the final quest since it is 5*. The rest can keep their order.
I only forsee the find the need for 1 level of the find atlantis coins quest as it should only be active during the atlantis rises event which only lasts a few days. Maybe just keep the rare quest difficulty for players having trouble with getting atlantis coins from season 2 stages.
The collect gems quest is ok.

I as I am sure many others do, do every quest, I am talking mostly about the more common ones like the recruits, gems, farmable, craft items etc which we get daily.

They where great to do and challenging back in the earlier days but it been a few months now, quite a few where basically I have 1 rainbow team set and it covers all and I complete it in like within 5 minutes and then I need to wait another 23 and half hrs for the next lot to come up, it gets a bit boring these days, actually more than a bit.

Would it be a bad suggestion to request maybe extending these quests to have more and harder levels which would allow for more advanced players more playing time. HONESTLY it’s not even about the rewards themselves, just the challenges really.
I don’t think you affect the lower layers as I not asking to change what is currently in place but expand on it by adding extra levels thus it wouldn’t affect the lower players at all other than maybe encouraged them to have a go.

The other option is to have new harder ones added to the quest but I think expanding on current quests might work better.

Honestly it takes me 30 seconds to get through a level on these quests, I dying for some excitement in the game between events mannn, lol. Not addicted much hey, LMAO.

Just a thought, every vote counts!

If I remember correctly then there are no quests for dragon bones etc and tornados etc. They could add those and make them more difficult as you suggested

1 Like

@Merry_me These are given at rare quests.

About this idea, I am against 100% though I am a 4300 TP player. Wouldn’t be fair for the most players. How many among 1,5 millions players have 40+ WE? We have 2 trials a week, one rare quest (at every 7-11 days), we have the event in the second week and the AR in the fourth. Already were some threads opened for such complaints, when the quests spawn too often, esp when we have the trials.

Besides, the devs already announced new special quests for costumes summoning tokens. With those quests together, the week will be balanced eventually.

Make 6 stages for each quest up to very hard and take a few gems (5 per stage) to go even further (maybe stage 10) to gain better loot.

True I forgot about the rare quests. Then maybe more frequent rare quests? :grin:
I can see the issue that new player will be unhappy with harder quests that require lots of world energy. Maybe there could be a level limit such as with class quests.
if they choose to put a gem cost as @Olmor suggested, then I would also demand more frequent find gems quests for all the FTP players.

About the costume quests we can only dream about them atm. Hopefully they will be awesome

2 Likes

And difficult. And nice loot, besides the token in question. Maybe trainers too and chance for unfarmable AM. Because is ridiculous how many items are necessary for a costumed hero. 8 epic AM for the hero and another 8 for his/her costume. So would be nice these new quests to have a percentage for a chance at AM, 3* and 4*.

As far as I know the costumes won’t need AM.

Really? That would be nice. So they will be levelled only with heroes without requirements between ascensions?

1 Like

Didn’t read everything:

They’ve required reduced Ascension Materials in Beta so far, but it’s still too early to judge how they’ll ultimately work.

1 Like

Another angle could be to make them for players over, let’s say, level 50 on another level. Harder mobs, harder bosses. If loot is the same make it optional so players that look for a challenge can choose the hard version and the players that just want easy 10 gems can play it on auto with ease.

I did say and suggest it for higher levelled players not for every single player and by just adding extra levels without changing the current ones it doesn’t affect the lower leveled players as they are not forced or expected to complete every level, there could be a popup stating that or a (continue for harder levels button) or ( it could reset with the same at say 20% or so stronger once completed) there are many ways this could be done.

The point of the suggestion is to provide game play to those that complete these quests so quickly and easily that your waiting 23hrs for the next quest.

If there are new events coming I hope they will be placing them where they don’t over lap with current events and use these empty time slots for these new ones.

40 flags yes but my alt has only 28 and each one is still completed using the exact same team for every one of them and still completed in 5 to 10 minutes and those teams aren’t maxed yet.

The only time my quest team changes is for the trials and that’s only because I’m forced to.

All I am suggestion is for extra game time or maybe it’s (more difficult/challenging ) quests using extended versions of the current quests rather than develop new ones.

STOP THE PRESSES! Forget EVERYTHING you just read above, I just had an amazing thought while I was making my coffee just now. LMAO.

Ok the argument against this is lower leveled players right.

Problem Solved!

Why doesn’t SG increase the difficulty of these currents quests as a players goes up (increases) in account levels, so say once you reach level 20 all quests increase by 10% in difficulty and once you reach level 30 it increases again and so on.

It doesn’t require any actual quest change just simple increase in difficulty as you grow as a player. Maybe even increase the flag requirement for each quest stage by 1 with each difficulty increase as well.

At least this way we get more than 30 seconds of game play and nothing changes. And who knows I may even need to change my heroes/team once in a while and higher levelled players won’t get so bored between events.

Cheers